Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Ok so everything was dandy but now the thing has started to leak - I've checked everything is screwed on tight etc - any pointers?

Oh well - from joy to despair in a few hours.

In an attempt to stop the leaking, I tightened the tank. Didn't help but the tank is now stuck on the base and I can't remove it :-(

As soon as I manage to get this thing disassembled and cleaned it's hitting the classifieds.. another glowing review from me :p and another dud tank.

Ok so everything was dandy but now the thing has started to leak - I've checked everything is screwed on tight etc - any pointers?
Have you tried cutting the wicking tapered and leaving some inside the juice channels?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

In an attempt to stop the leaking, I tightened the tank. Didn't help but the tank is now stuck on the base and I can't remove it :-(

As soon as I manage to get this thing disassembled and cleaned it's hitting the classifieds.. another glowing review from me and another dud tank.
Don't give up buddy. Try placing the tank in the freezer for a little while and then try to unscrew it.

And if it really gets to classies, I offer R100 because it's a dud. :p

As soon as I manage to get this thing disassembled and cleaned it's hitting the classifieds.. another glowing review from me :p and another dud tank.
Where is it leaking from? The airholes or the tank?

And if it really gets to classies, I offer R100 because it's a dud. :p

my strategy is to drive prices down with bad reviews ;-)

Next up.... REO mods.

Last edited:
Have you tried cutting the wicking tapered and leaving some inside the juice channels?

I've done it with the wicking resting in those "wick grooves"

If its the tank you have to make sure all the o-rings are there. There are 2 o-rings on the top cap, 1 o-ring on the chimney and 1 o-ring on the base.

Just as I was was considering buying one. @Paulie almost twisted my arm today and said the Billow 2 never leaks. Now this. I'm reconsidering.

Well, I'll just sit back and read some more reviews and experiences from users and then decide. For now, not gonna buy one. Once bitten, twice shy. I've had too many leaking tanks in the past. I actually said to a friend the other day that I'll never buy a tank again.
Paulie almost convinced me today. Had a few toots off his one and it was really nice. He also says it never leaks.

Just as I was was considering buying one. @Paulie almost twisted my arm today and said the Billow 2 never leaks. Now this. I'm reconsidering.

I've googled and haven't found any other cases so it seems pretty isolated, going to try changing the o-rings on @Dubz advice.

I've had one since release and never gotten a leak. Bought a black one yesterday and cannot report any issues. Really the first I've heard of someone getting a v2 to leak.

I've never had the billow v2 leak. The key is to wick it properly. The wick needs to rest firmly in the wick channel before you put on the chimney. Too much wick and the chimney will not fit properly.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yup - this isn't a wicking issue, I took great care with that and the chimney screwed on without a hitch.

The leak was coming from the bottom o-ring, I've replaced that and everything seems ok so far!

My hopes are going up again....lol

Yup - this isn't a wicking issue, I took great care with that and the chimney screwed on without a hitch.

The leak was coming from the bottom o-ring, I've replaced that and everything seems ok so far!

Hi @method1
Hang in there. I dont know the Billow but some of these tanks take a bit of a learning curve to get set up right. Once its right, you will be smiling I am sure.

Reo is marvellous but tanks are also nice for convenient squonkless vaping. Try both!

Hi @method1
Hang in there. I dont know the Billow but some of these tanks take a bit of a learning curve to get set up right. Once its right, you will be smiling I am sure.

Reo is marvellous but tanks are also nice for convenient squonkless vaping. Try both!

Thanks ;-) seem to have made some progress.

Can you explain a bit more about the REO thing - I thought the reo was just a mod (battery) - what am I missing?

It's an aluminium box, which holds an 18650 and a 50c plastic bottle of juice, u press the bottle of juice and juice travels through the 510 and into a bottom fed rda, it's a mechanical mod so you have to deal with voltage drop and on top of that there is no battery monitor or regulation, the resistance of your coil determines the vape. Also it has zero protection against short circuits. All this comes with a wonderfully high price tag, u are looking at about R2500 to get up and running if you buy new minus ur juice.

#tempting

Aha - i see ;-)

Back to my bad review/price drop strategy then.

I have found the Billow 2 to be an awesome tank... I hate dual coils and tanks in general but the Billow 2 really is my favourite RTA by a country mile! Mine sits permanently on my SX Mini and has Cuttwood Monster Melons in it... it's cloud blowing with flavour. I rewicked it today (with Rayon) and after the first few vapes on it I thought I had cocked up the wicking but it settled and am back to nice clouds.

Hi @method1 one correction to vandal above. The REO does have short circuit protection because the spring is a hot spring which collapses when too much current flows.

This is off topic but the REO in essence gives you a dripper vape with tank-like convenience. Check out the REO threads to learn more if you are interested.

Now that the leaking has stopped (emotional and otherwise) - back to enjoying it, really nice flavour on this thing.

Only problem now is being too lazy to change wicks with different flavours :p

Back