Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

I have a leak on my new billow v2. I use my other one everyday without ANY issues. By closer look, I saw there's an oring missing where the glass and base press against each other. I used one of the other orings in the packet and filled it with water. I will have a look if it actually worked this afternoon.
maxresdefault.jpg

There is something yall' ninja's need to keep in mind - The Billow V2 has rather big air-holes on the deck. It also has fairly big juice-holes. If your build is not 100% tight, the gods are against you.

In this thread zadiac did a build (neatly done must say). However I found that if I used this method, I got leaks through my adjustable airflow. Especially if you gave it a few hard tugs with the airflow closed up to fully wick.

It might seem like its leaking where the glass meets the steel - but in actual fact, is it? Try doing a vertical build, attached a pic - perhaps this helps sort out your leaking atty.

and if that doesn't work, make a scene - include inconsequential bad memories from the past - but make sure you end up in a corner repeating one sentence. This should get your Friday atty exchanged.

Attachments

• 20150721_114900.jpg
    20150721_114900.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 35
Thanks, I'll give that a go.

Not leaking right now, here's a pic showing where the leaks occur when they do, on the top and bottom of the airflow ring, not through the air hole itself:

leak.jpg

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

Not leaking right now, here's a pic showing where the leaks occur when they do, on the top and bottom of the airflow ring, not through the air hole itself:

View attachment 31817
Yah bro - that is a leak through your airflow, I've had exactly the same. My heart was broken.

The Dual coil vertical build will sort out your leaks. if you are vaping a higher PG juice that thins like water when the atty heats up, you could still see a leak. Keep her sitting up.

Yah bro - that is a leak through your airflow, I've had exactly the same. My heart was broken.

The Dual coil vertical build will sort out your leaks. if you are vaping a higher PG juice that thins like water when the atty heats up, you could still see a leak. Keep her sitting up.

:( can't really carry the thing around, it's like a stay-at-home device at the moment. Hopefully the vertical coil will sort it out.

That's how I've been doing mine as well, but… issues ;-)

With that build, mine will sometimes spontaneously leak. Left mine standing on my desk last night and woke up to the leaky airflow this morning… :eek:

Nice build - that is how its done! If you leave your rig on its side, do you see any leaks with that build? If I do a build like that, vape my atty hot as, and then leave it on the side. I could expect a leak ....
None. It lies on it's side in my car. No leaks.

I must just be really lucky because I have built and rewicked twice and I never read manuals until I hit a problem and I have never had my Billow 2 leak... mind you it sits on my desk quietly and only gets vaped occassionaly... but it does get used and the tank is pretty full and still no leaks so far... holding thumbs!

from what I can tell, the leaking is not affecting most billows.. wish I could figure out what's going on :p

Me being the absolute noob coil builder, have already lost one of the screws, but two builds in and not a leak, my noob colleague also no leaks very proud of ourselves, best tank ever, my everyday vaping machine, going to do another two coils quick and re-wick, need to try the new juices received today thanks to @KieranD

Mine just arrived can't wait to put in a build and test this beauty out. in so excited I just can't hide it

Mine just arrived can't wait to put in a build and test this beauty out. in so excited I just can't hide it

Watch those damn little screws, or you will be like me crawling around on a laminated wood floor looking for a tiny screw, now work over a Tupperware container "stolen" from the wife, but as she is vaping, had no charges laid against me for theft of Tupperware, she knows what is good for her, as I supply the juice and advice......

I've already lost a screw and definitely have a screw loose.

Hmmm, had a leak after my rewicking today (like @TylerD ) figured out that when I screwed on the top, it shifted the cotton just enough to make a big enough gap for the juice to flow freely. I just seated the cotton a bit deeper into the juice channels and no problems since. Even if I leave her on her side.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Wicked as instructed by fellow vapers. No dry hits as yet and no leaking. Damn this tank is awesome. Copious amounts of vapour and flavour at 40 watts. 2x26g 9 wraps reading at 0.4 ohms.

Okay... Time for one of my own vape fails... :rolleyes:

You know that little chimney thingy... the one with the o-ring sitting on top of it... umm.. yeah... I kinda forgot to put it back on Monday after cleaning my tank... :banghead: Only noticed that the tank was missing something now when I decided to clean the Billow for a new juice. I was trying to figure out why there is thread there when there is nothing here that threads onto this. See, the experienced vapers get it wrong too sometimes...

I have had one leak with it off... and that was due to me trying something different with the wicking. So yeah, I am pretty impressed with this tank... mine was missing parts and it still did not leak. :-D

Well, so far I am very pleased with this tank. This is the first tank that hasn't given me ANY reason to throw it in the box (same as Rob's gorge, but I have a box).
Flavor is very good in this and I have had no leaking whatsoever on this. After building several different builds in this with different wicking, I found that the first one I did and posted earlier, works the best for me. I went back to that and I'm a happy chappie :p

Well, so far I am very pleased with this tank. This is the first tank that hasn't given me ANY reason to throw it in the box (same as Rob's gorge, but I have a box).
Flavor is very good in this and I have had no leaking whatsoever on this. After building several different builds in this with different wicking, I found that the first one I did and posted earlier, works the best for me. I went back to that and I'm a happy chappie :p

I just rewicked mine again this morning and put in some Cuttwood Monster melons... when I do a cloud blow it takes 4 hours before I can find my way out of my office! :D

I just rewicked mine again this morning and put in some Cuttwood Monster melons... when I do a cloud blow it takes 4 hours before I can find my way out of my office! :D

This is truly an amazing tank Uncle Rob. Sorry, but you won't be getting this one! :p

Ive built a new vertical twisted k dual coil (0.5) - and smacked her onto my IJust2, for something more portable. And she is looking dayum fine.

LOL @baksteen8168 - vaping with most of your billow v2 successfully

@method1 - Did you do your Vertical build yet, or is she still leaking for you?

20150722_153009.jpg

Back