Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

I'm not one to build coils for various reasons so why can't they make a stock standard coil for this beast that everyone is raving about...

I'm not one to build coils for various reasons so why can't they make a stock standard coil for this beast that everyone is raving about...
Because it was designed to be an RTA and not a OCC coil atty. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

For what its worth, heres my Wicking method in pics, hope they help a bit.
No leaks, wicking perfectly with all variants of 50/50 up to max VG that I've been sampling since last night.

Found this very interesting wicking method, the two cut way. The guy uses rayon. From around 8 minutes. Wondered if it would not work for the billow.

I have incredibly sad News - Last night I placed my M80+ with the Billow on the floor whilst I watched a movie on my horizontal. I kicked it over - so it literally just fell on its side.

...... and my Glass cracked .....

This morning i'm coming to terms with this reality, i'm broken.

Help where do I get a replacement glass quick sticks?

Ouch! Since you're in Randburg - @KieranD at vapecartel has spares, as well as vapeking. Get one of those ugly silicon rings, has saved me on a few occasions!

I have incredibly sad News - Last night I placed my M80+ with the Billow on the floor whilst I watched a movie on my horizontal. I kicked it over - so it literally just fell on its side.

Thats EXACTLY why I ordered a spare glass with mine, to be safe.... From @KieranD from Vape Cartel

Try VapeClub or VapeCartel. (i know vapeclub shipped free replacement glass with the pre order. They might still have spare.)

Iv been going 3weeks strong with my billow not one drop of juice has leaked out of this atty

@Waheed @method1 - I'll find out for ya'll ninja's whilst I try piece together my life this morning.

After receiving mine only yesterday, All I can say is Life without a Billow 2 is no life at all! :O

@Chukin'Vape
If you want to come fetch my spare glass in the meantime, and just bring one back when you get a replacement sorted, I'm in Linden (Just PM me for address, will be home after 4:30 today)

After receiving mine only yesterday, All I can say is Life without a Billow 2 is no life at all! :O

@Chukin'Vape
If you want to come fetch my spare glass in the meantime, and just bring one back when you get a replacement sorted, I'm in Linden (Just PM me for address, will be home after 4:30 today)

I have to admit, I'm so happy that i'm a Billow'er - this kind of generosity is unspoken of. Thanks @Redeemer

Furthermore - @KieranD from Vape Cartel, had 1 left. And I have booked it on his online store. Luckily I have many spare tanks to carry me through the day @Redeemer

Sent a request through to:
Vape Cartel
Sir Vape
Vape Club
Vape King

Got responses from all within an hour - excluding Vape King (no surprises there) : Just want to thank these oke's for being so responsive and keeping the service quality excellent.

Total Ninja Vibes!!!

When rinsing my Billow today, an o-ring was stuck to the glass tube. I thought it was the one from the base, but nope. There are actually 2 for sealing the glass tube at the top cap, one for the inside of the glass and another that fits between the glass and top cap.

Many little spares that can fall off & disappear if you don't watch it closely, so just keep this in mind during routine maintenance.

Yeah, hopefully spare o-rings are easy to get… as well as those tiny screws :p

Maybe @method1 has lost one and doesn't even know it. I didn't realise there was two at the top or one atop the airflow ring until reading this thread and realising the bottom one wasn't there!

Maybe @method1 has lost one and doesn't even know it. I didn't realise there was two at the top or one atop the airflow ring until reading this thread and realising the bottom one wasn't there!

No, that one is still there. Leaks when they happen are coming from the airflow, I think a missing ring in the tank would cause a leak from the tank. Pure speculation of course :-D

No, that one is still there. Leaks when they happen are coming from the airflow, I think a missing ring in the tank would cause a leak from the tank. Pure speculation of course :-D
Lol that's true.

Yep, when I started vaping it was supposed to be simple and low maintenance.
Nobody mentioned that 20/20 vision is sort of required for all the coils, screws and the other little thingamabobs.

Fixing cars are easier - you just chuck the extra screws, nuts and bolts left over when you have it reassembled. ;)

I don't have personal experience with the billow but as far as I understand the physics involved any "air leak" will cause liquid to leak from the air hole. Our tanks are almost in a state of vacuum (experts help here please) that is why when you travel your tank will leak due to the change in atmospheric pressure.

Ok, just schooled myself in coiling!
Read somewhere about it, tried it, and it worked like a charm
Took two strands of 28G and wound them around 2.5mm 9 wraps.
Resulting in two perfectly spaced coils after seperating them carefully unwinding from each other
It ended up not fitting my Goliath deck, but compressing a bit with ceramic tweezers, they ended up perfect, glowing centre out, equally.
Wicked, juiced, tank fitted, 0.87 Ohms.
And the flavour is amazing! Not Billow quality, but pretty freaking close!
We live, we learn...
The spaced coils would have fitted the Billow perfectly, and is what I'll be building tomorrow, again :rock:

Back