Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Show us the rdas @JurgensSt
Asgard twins

6019d92b2e883bb96abb6e1a66819b16.jpg

Sent from small screen

Early morning vape mail baby!:aaaaa:
20200228_081832.jpg
Thank you for the awesome service @Pho3niX90 :number_one: If you have not ordered from The Vape Den give them a shot ! All I can say brilliant service!

Just a side note the TCG bag was cut open:wondering: when I got it. But luckily everything was in the bag.
20200228_081948.jpg

Box Kulture Mod arrives after a very long trip from the Philippines! It took three months by post! The bonus is the charge when it arrived was only $2.
Box Kulture 1.JPG Box Kulture 2.JPG

I see the box says 18350/18650... is there an extension piece like the Cthulhu has to make it 18650 compatible?
I see the box says 18350/18650... is there an extension piece like the Cthulhu has to make it 18650 compatible?
Yes an extension piece is in the box, the full kit is even more interesting!

screenshot-248-png.190896

Kizoku Kirin MTL Pod Kit

It's a mech that accommodates an 18350 battery but also comes with 18650 extension piece. The tank offers both MTL and restricted DL which i am basing on the pics, we have a series of small holes + a slot and is adjustable. What intrigues me about the tank is it's semi disposable. The base/airflow section and drip tip is reused and just the middle section that holds the coil and your e-liquid is disposable and comes in packs of 3 with either a 1.2ohm or 0.5ohm resistance! The kit comes with both resistance middle tank sections extension piece and includes an 18350 battery.

Kizoku Kirin MTL Pod Kit

It's a mech that accommodates an 18350 battery but also comes with 18650 extension piece. The tank offers both MTL and restricted DL which i am basing on the pics, we have a series of small holes + a slot and is adjustable. What intrigues me about the tank is it's semi disposable. The base/airflow section and drip tip is reused and just the middle section that holds the coil and your e-liquid is disposable and comes in packs of 3 with either a 1.2ohm or 0.5ohm resistance! The kit comes with both resistance middle tank sections extension piece and includes an 18350 battery.
Holy hell, they really are beautiful (except the gold, that's terrible, but that's just me).

Kizoku Kirin MTL Pod Kit

Wait a minute, I missed this detail... I always thought doing commercial type tanks (non-RTA) were a big no-no on mechs... what trickery is this?

Holy hell, they really are beautiful (except the gold, that's terrible, but that's just me).
yeah even for those that actually like the Gold mod with the Kit it seems the tank is Silver with all options and while it obviously suits the Silver and also looks ok on the Black it just doesn't look right on the Gold!

Wait a minute, I missed this detail... I always thought doing commercial type tanks (non-RTA) were a big no-no on mechs... what trickery is this?
Has Mosfet which also gives constant 3.5V to suit both coils so semi-mecahanical with safety features as well!

Kizoku Kirin MTL Pod Kit

Can not wait for your review @Timwis. Would love to see it in 18650 mode as well.

Regards

Back