Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

To be shipped by Hussar in 2026, :-D
Geez, but they do take long sometimes.
This does look nice though.
Huh ??? The Bastids!!! According to the release they were at Hussar plant thrashed everything out. Made it sound like it was all systems go

Vape Mail Baby! The Umbrella Seven RTA, the Caliburn G Coil conversion, and spare coils have arrived.
Umbrella Seven RTA 1.jpgUmbrella Seven RTA 2.jpgUmbrella Seven RTA 3.jpgUmbrella Seven RTA 4.jpgUmbrella Seven RTA 5.jpgUmbrella Seven RTA 7.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The Umbrella Seven RTA, the Caliburn G Coil conversion, and spare coils have arrived.
View attachment 293929View attachment 293930View attachment 293931View attachment 293932View attachment 293933View attachment 293934

Damn, I was actually surprised by this, very nice. Just a little concerned with the rubber plug filling port, but you get extra in the pack.
Their coils aren't bad and the Caliburn G coils have always been good, but it also takes Aspire AF coils, so that's a win.

1723649523581.png

Damn, I was actually surprised by this, very nice. Just a little concerned with the rubber plug filling port, but you get extra in the pack.
Their coils aren't bad and the Caliburn G coils have always been good, but it also takes Aspire AF coils, so that's a win.

View attachment 293937

Big time! I must say I am also pretty happy with it.

Vape Mail Baby! An awesome parcel from Centenary Mods (+18/21) arrived today! Roberto, you rock! Thank you so much!
Diplomat Goodies 1.jpg

More VapeCon loot! The winning disposable of the 30 odd entered into the competition! Upends Switch Mini!
UpEnds 1.jpgUpEnds 2.jpg

Max from Prime won the commercial juice competition at VapeCon! I tested his entry, and it was a winner! I picked up two of his current juices, and they are awesome!
Prime.JPG

VapeCon Mail Baby! I tested a ton of disposables and pulled a @Silver a few times! I can't handle a 5% disposables! But there are a few that worked for me and had decent flavour! My highlights were the Upends Switch Mini with Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava, the ZLand magnetic system, Elf Bar and the LifePod.
Disposables 1.jpgDisposables 2.jpgDisposables 3.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Some new products were picked up at VapeCon. Nicotine Pouches... it's the latest new thing!
Clew.JPGNicotine Pouches.JPG

Thank you, Vaporesso, for the awesome gift! A Vaporesso Armour S and three boxes of coils! I really appreciate it!
Vaporesso Armous S 1.jpgVaporesso Armous S 2.jpg

Back