Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I want to be sure that the juice i like is always at hand and not running the risk of finish it

Yeah I hate running out of my favour juice and then when I get new stock you have to let it steep first.
Just loaded a VM4 joose, which has been steeping for at least 4 months (got lost in my drawer). And it is just awesome!

How awesome is this!?

4aVb5Ok.jpg
Maybe i lost it but did u show what is inside?

Holy sh... @andro!

I've been vaping for almost 5 months, and in all the months put together I haven't even owned a third of that amount.

But that's awesome man. If I could I would - thinking of a particular juice, load it up.

Just loaded a VM4 joose, which has been steeping for at least 4 months (got lost in my drawer). And it is just awesome!

My goodness @Andre, how your tastebuds have changed!
You're getting a sweet tongue

Just received this via courier. Started steeping already at work :) Trying the RY4....damn close to real tobacco, and nice all day vape for me.

Attachments

• vaping mail.jpg
    vaping mail.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 67
Just received this via courier. Started steeping already at work :) Trying the RY4....damn close to real tobacco, and nice all day vape for me.

nice vapemail
lets us know your thoughts or give us a review on your experience with your new flavours

Thanks @Smokey_Robinson for sharing your vape mail.
Super!
I think you have gotten the hang of things around here in no time!

nice mail. quick question what did you pay for those juices?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back