Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

746269779ee348ad2367cf0fa6b801d7.jpg
5e8351d1922bdb76b98a5b891f9f4e55.jpg


Red sikilele and Lemo 2 from Sir Vape, and a stunning blue istick50w from somewhere else sorted for the next few months I think. Got a silverplay RTA too but I think it's a piece of crap at the moment. Will play around with it a few more times before it goes to the Gorge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn that red Sigelei looks sexy :)
 
If you see it in person, then you would feel horrible for calling it sexy. Understatement of the year her beauty knows no bounds. She is majestic. And more. ️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO

I am now looking at my black 150 with some disgust :( Why could you not be RED :(
 
Vape mail baby!!!

iStick 50w and a new plastic drip tip from VapeKing

IMG_20150416_114625.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photo, I blame the crappy phone camera :notagain:
 
Vapemail......

20150416_144721.jpg

plus..an awesome surprise (which i didn't order)....

20150416_144935.jpg

Thanks @KieranD and the Vape Cartel peeps.. All your efforts and generosity are truly appreciated.
 
Vape Mail Baby! Well close to vape mail... a nice carved wooden bowl from our trip to Ramsgate today! I just can't help myself... I love wood and this bowl can hold vape stuff like clean atties etc! ;-)

VM5.jpg
 
Back
Top