Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Juicy Joes and Atomix Vapes! Awesome Service... thanks!
Got some Nostalgia Fog Weaver and Foggs The Pacific from Juicy Joes and a Fountain V2 RDA (because it looks interesting lol) with a few concentrates to replenish the flavour collection.

20160128_144503.jpg

I got my Cubis yesterday afternoon and I've been trying it on and off, to me the taste is definitely different to the Kangertech Tanks, I'm assuming its the coil. I don't build coils so I'm kind of stuck with the commercial options :-(. Hopefully I can get used to it because I bought two.:eek:
Which coil are you using and at what power?

Which coil are you using and at what power?
.5 ohm Coil Ive been playing with temp and wattage .. slightly confusing on the Evic Mini, when I put it onto temp at 290 my wattage is about 19.

On wattage mode Im on around 25

.5 ohm Coil Ive been playing with temp and wattage .. slightly confusing on the Evic Mini, when I put it onto temp at 290 my wattage is about 19.

You can adjust the temp mode power by hitting the fire button 3 times, then tapping the minus button until the wattage flashes.. Then adjust using plus button. To lower it you have to pass 75 going up and then it'll roll over to 0 again. Fire to exit settings mode. et viola.

Joyetech recommends the 0.5 ohm coil to be used in normal power mode only. Between 15 and 30 W. I find it best to start at around 18 W and work up. Most of the juices I tried were good between 18 and 25 W. Remember to pre-wet the coil head. If not, let it stand for at least 5 minutes.

Joyetech recommends the 0.5 ohm coil to be used in normal power mode only. Between 15 and 30 W. I find it best to start at around 18 W and work up. Most of the juices I tried were good between 18 and 25 W. Remember to pre-wet the coil head. If not, let it stand for at least 5 minutes.
Its the new SS316 coil and there is a temp mode option for that coil ? Lolol.. Im so confused.. going to try the power mode at a lower power and see.

Its the new SS316 coil and there is a temp mode option for that coil ? Lolol.. Im so confused.. going to try the power mode at a lower power and see.
For me the spit back is hectic on this tank.. just got a mouth full of liquid

Did you put your .5 ohm coil in TC mode?

You can adjust the temp mode power by hitting the fire button 3 times, then tapping the minus button until the wattage flashes.. Then adjust using plus button. To lower it you have to pass 75 going up and then it'll roll over to 0 again. Fire to exit settings mode. et viola.
Aaaah, Thank-you @GlacieredPyro

SS can be used in both modes, and you can do with this one too, but Joyetech says you will get a vape experience of only 2 stars as opposed to 5 stars in power mode. I have only used it in power mode and it is 5 star for me. Spitting - try firing it a second or two without vaping, just to clear the juice on the outside of the coil. Also play with the air flow setting a bit.

x6rD3uX.jpg

SS can be used in both modes, and you can do with this one too, but Joyetech says you will get a vape experience of only 2 stars as opposed to 5 stars in power mode. I have only used it in power mode and it is 5 star for me. Spitting - try firing it a second or two without vaping, just to clear the juice on the outside of the coil. Also play with the air flow setting a bit.

x6rD3uX.jpg
You've been such a huge help @Andre :) Thank-you.... Okay, set at 20 whats and done as you said.. Ill give this more a chance and report back :)

Black Lime juice and Cubis coil heads from VapeClub. Thank you for the bonus coil units, @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl, much appreciated.

Berry Blaze (for daughter in law) and CLR coil heads from Vapour Mountain. Thanks @Oupa.

58HiqB7.jpg

Back