Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

May I be totally honest , I think that its lacking .. Will not recommend the brass to another vaper but will put my stamp of awesomeness on a copper . the mod is built latest tech and feels amazing in ones hand , I don't think its worth R2400 but will take a copper version any day .. Brass just does not make sense for electronic perpocess , rather a user and long term friend to every day use. . will I buy brass again , no ,even if it is a scndrl.

Is it cause you not getting the hit you expected bud? How many ohms you rocking?

Is it cause you not getting the hit you expected bud? How many ohms you rocking?
No I worked it you can trust me , I took a step in the rite direction and had the floating brass ball gold plated and still its a panzy in comparison to the copper broadside mech , the electronic vibe is to far off synchronization for the constitution. But it works , it works so good that it can be ratted a harder hitter that the aluminum petri hybrid, as it keeps the heat in check far better, they power lacks but it has a harder structured hit . out of ten on a 0.14 or 0.16 I'll give it a nice 78℅.. If I think that rating is to high and look and the concentrated power feeling it gives it would be about 15℅ to the inertia and 85℅ to raw battery out put.
But truelly I can't say as I'm not that clued up. But 78℅ is looking a little high.I would throw it in the bin at around 40℅ after the gold plating, with the bottom copper contact.

No I worked it you can trust me , I took a step in the rite direction and had the floating brass ball gold plated and still its a panzy in comparison to the copper broadside mech , the electronic vibe is to far off synchronization for the constitution. But it works , it works so good that it can be ratted a harder hitter that the aluminum petri hybrid, as it keeps the heat in check far better, they power lacks but it has a harder structured hit . out of ten on a 0.14 or 0.16 I'll give it a nice 78℅.. If I think that rating is to high and look and the concentrated power feeling it gives it would be about 15℅ to the inertia and 85℅ to raw battery out put.
But truelly I can't say as I'm not that clued up. But 78℅ is looking a little high.I would throw it in the bin at around 40℅ after the gold plating, with the bottom copper contact.
Sorry about the few odd mistakes in the above.

May I be totally honest , I think that its lacking .. Will not recommend the brass to another vaper but will put my stamp of awesomeness on a copper . the mod is built latest tech and feels amazing in ones hand , I don't think its worth R2400 but will take a copper version any day .. Brass just does not make sense for electronic perpocess , rather a user and long term friend to every day use. . will I buy brass again , no ,even if it is a scndrl.

@4RML Thanks for your honest opinion. You have helped me with my decisions for pay day. I also prefer copper. So I am going for the KO Mech mod 24mm and the
authentic Kennedy Roundhouse 25mm Copper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well according to science, brass is marginally more conductive than steel, aluminium is more conductive than brass by a factor of 2, copper is the standard all metals are measured against for conductivity and contrary to popular belief copper is more conductive than gold, and here comes the shocker, silver is more conductive than copper.

So where you lose conductivity is the steel 510 insert because copper is to soft or they use a copper alloy to make it stronger.
I never got why high end drippers had gold plated posts instead of silver. Its cheaper and more conductive.

This has been discussed long ago in a thread on the forum before but I can't find it to link to.

Anyhoo food for thought for the new mech boys and girls.

@Waine @4RML

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

It not only looks like Kaos's M17... it is his M17! :p Well it was his... mine now! :D
The black and red makes it look like a Kangertech.

Hahaha! I'm just kidding, that really is the nicest M17 I have seen, but you're going to have to put a black tank on top of it Rob!

The black and red makes it look like a Kangertech.

Hahaha! I'm just kidding, that really is the nicest M17 I have seen, but you're going to have to put a black tank on top of it Rob!

@Stosta as you know... I don't do black tanks... but I may put a black and red drip tip on the Sherman and that may keep you happy. :p

@Rob Fisher , thats very nice!
Wow....

Just refresh me again, does the M17 take a 18650 or a 26650?

Vape Mail from the Sirs...
Really excited and cant wait to try this K.O out, i got the launch special so came with a bottle of HHA la familia juice free .

Also ordered a awesome @hands goon tip and goon resin cap and some vapers tongue sweets to give a try.

I also just want to say a Big thank you to Hugo @Sir Vape , my K.O mech came with a material flaw and Hugo was quick on the ball to help sort me out.
Top Notch service as always.
Thank you.

20161228_100149.jpg

Last edited:
From Dad, to Dad!
I have needed one of these since the first time I saw one. Managed to get hold of a 166 but would have settled for a 75. Of course by the time I was ready to take the plunge they were all sold out. Then a previous post here somewhere directed me to this beauty. Thanks @Throat Punch, arrived all save and sound.IMG_20161228_180401.JPG

Back