Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Picked up this beautiful mod on Saturday and absolutely loving it!

View attachment 128142
Theres some people on ur mod haha... Its a leke mod that my friend had one u till the screem died but think he broke it.... He always try to cover his stories with some lame excuse then blames the mod hahaha... Emjoy it.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Some 6mg RedPill and 26ga Ni80 wire for a spaced 1ohm coil.
d9d8110fc5fe5fe2fe647e55d2b8d3f7.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

My Drip Stick has finally arrived!!!!!

Holy cow, I knew it was small but Damn!

Full titanium Mech weighs noting.

4F9EEA19-47A7-4895-A391-3FE36EDD0987.jpeg

DF56BC81-65DB-4772-AF84-928AF186AF71.jpeg

4CB7A280-C2EF-4214-BC5E-5C02AA4D6B79.jpeg

COFFEE MAIL! :tmnt:

I've been on the hunt before prices go up, trawling the Internet hour after hour, day after day. The coffee juices which I found are all from different vendors. Ohhhhh, the excitement of finding a coffee had me squealing and squeaking and jumping up and down. :zpong: My poor dogs were quite traumatised.

I'd like to thank the following peeps for their help:

@Jengz for telling me about Milkshake Liquids - Wake Up Wake Up
@Stosta who told me that Vape King had Motley Brew - Brews Brothers and GQV - West Coast Frappe
@daniel craig for telling me about Barista Brew - Salted Caramel Machiatto
@Fuzz who told me that Vaperite stocked The Vape Bean e-liquids
@Vaperite South Africa who replied to my "Who has Stock" post. The Vape Bean is not on their website, but they do stock it.
@Vaperite, please convey my thanks to Alex, who ensured that I received The Vape Bean - Americano and Latte.
@Vape Empire, thank you Azahd for finding another coffee for me (Joose - Espresso Haze) when you could not supply Ying Yang. I already have Espresso Haze, but I can always vape another bottle!

I hope I haven't left anyone's name out - my apologies if I have. I'm most grateful to all of you for your contributions to my coffee research! :inlove: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

20180406_121158.jpg

20180406_123317.jpg

20180406_123145.jpg

I've been on the hunt before prices go up, trawling the Internet hour after hour, day after day. The coffee juices which I found are all from different vendors. Ohhhhh, the excitement of finding a coffee had me squealing and squeaking and jumping up and down. :zpong: My poor dogs were quite traumatised.

@Stosta who told me that Vape King had Motley Brew - Brews Brothers and GQV - West Coast Frappe
@Vaperite South Africa who replied to my "Who has Stock" post. The Vape Bean is ot on their website, but they do stock it.
@Vaperite, please convey my thanks to Alex, who ensured that I received The Vape Bean - Americano and Latte.
@Vape Empire, thank you Azahd for finding another coffee for me (Joose - Espresso Haze) when you could not supply Ying Yang. I have already Espresso Haze, but I can always vape another bottle!

I hope I haven't left anyone's name out - my apologies if I have. I'm most grateful to all of you for your contributions to my coffee research! :inlove: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

View attachment 128176

View attachment 128179

View attachment 128180
That is quite the haul I've never seen so many coffee flavours in 1 pic I look forward to reading your thoughts on these and hoping you find the perfect coffee flavour

@Vaperite South Africa who replied to my "Who has Stock" post. The Vape Bean is not on their website, but they do stock it.
@Vape Empire, thank you Azahd for finding another coffee for me (Joose - Espresso Haze) when you could not supply Ying Yang. I already have Espresso Haze, but I can always vape another bottle!

View attachment 128176

View attachment 128179

View attachment 128180

Wow what a collection of coffee juices. @Hooked i hope you find a coffee you like in that collection

Wow what a collection of coffee juices. @Hooked i hope you find a coffee you like in that collection

@antonherbst I'm sure I will, but there's also bound to be some which I won't like. That's life - if you don't take chances you won't get anywhere. And it's no longer a case of searching for "my" coffee - I've already found that with @BumbleBee's Machete. It's now just become an interest of mine to collect coffee juices! And it's amazing how different they all are.

That is quite the haul I've never seen so many coffee flavours in 1 pic I look forward to reading your thoughts on these and hoping you find the perfect coffee flavour

@daniel craig Oh, I've found the perfect coffee in @BumbleBee's Machete, but as I said to Anton collecting coffee juice has now become my hobby. Some peeps collect mods - I collect coffee!

Back