Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Andre I hadn't noticed the nic discrepancy! As for the other ingredients, do you think they're harmful?
Looks,like the standard chemical names for flavours. Google them, post results?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

That shipped sailed a long time ago...actually the most annoying thing lately is when I have nothing new to read on the site.

@Steyn777 Yes .. and you check the Alerts every minute in case there's Breaking News. And if there are no new posts you refresh the page, because surely there's something wrong with the connection... been there ... done that ... am there ... doing that...

As @veecee said above.

And as your signature says! I just thought you might already know, since you DIY and you remarked,
"Some scary sounding chemical ingredients in there." Will Google tomorrow - I mean later today (is it already 00:43 ????)

@Steyn777 Yes .. and you check the Alerts every minute in case there's Breaking News. And if there are no new posts you refresh the page, because surely there's something wrong with the connection... been there ... done that ... am there ... doing that...
I live in a town with the worst cell service ever. If I want to make a phone call I have to drive 10km. So refreshing constantly is habit...but even when I'm in Jburg I still do it for the exact same reasons you mentioned! Lol. And wait, let me take it a step further and show you my whatsapp status for yesterday. You're gonna love this.Screenshot_2018-03-02-01-04-31.png Screenshot_2018-03-02-01-04-31.png

@Room Fogger you're gonna have to specify exactly per product what I'm seeing here. Yes I stalk this site, but other than knowing CB prime is the shizniz and building coils that won't work on the actual batteries I own, I'm still a student of this journey.

@Room Fogger you're gonna have to specify exactly per product what I'm seeing here. Yes I stalk this site, but other than knowing CB prime is the shizniz and building coils that won't work on the actual batteries I own, I'm still a student of this journey.
Pleasure Boet, Got some Jellyfish cotton, first I used when I started and I am biased towards it, I don't get a cottontaste and it is more like royal wick, so I prefer it to CB.. Haven't tried the new cb prime yet, will sneak in a packet. Found the Jellyfish works better in RTA's anf the rest in RDA's. I also got 2 of each 22 and 24 mm heat guards for the mods, and the ebliquid project tobacco juice that has been on special, some of the last ones at 0 nic from vape cartel, but aasy enough to add the nic to my 2% level. Theirs is a mild tobacco which is a great start for me, hope their next batches are available soon as I really like it.

Also got this to try out , will have to replace tank as it doesn't like 70/30 juices, for those freerhinkinn evenings
IMG_0136.JPG

This is still a work in progress.

Pleasure Boet, Got some Jellyfish cotton, first I used when I started and I am biased towards it, I don't get a cottontaste and it is more like royal wick, so I prefer it to CB.. Haven't tried the new cb prime yet, will sneak in a packet. Found the Jellyfish works better in RTA's anf the rest in RDA's. I also got 2 of each 22 and 24 mm heat guards for the mods, and the ebliquid project tobacco juice that has been on special, some of the last ones at 0 nic from vape cartel, but aasy enough to add the nic to my 2% level. Theirs is a mild tobacco which is a great start for me, hope their next batches are available soon as I really like it.

Also got this to try out , will have to replace tank as it doesn't like 70/30 juices, for those freerhinkinn evenings
View attachment 124344

Methinx I shall have to find such a pipe for Hubster, looks so cool for those cosy winter nights, fireplace and a good movie.

Methinx I shall have to find such a pipe for Hubster, looks so cool for those cosy winter nights, fireplace and a good movie.
https://www.healthcabin.net/clearance/ Just look for clearance, don't know what colors are left, but you can get the head only for $4,33 , and as you king of have to replace the tank with something reasonable just get a tip, whole pipie as is $ 6,64. But saw some advertised locally as well, places are starting to bring them in again, looking forward to a god single malt and a nice tobacco vape. Took 5 weeks through ait mail, no problems,.

It sure does @Ash! Taking it out and about for it’s maiden voyage today. Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Room Fogger, thanks for the detail

View attachment 124344

@Room Fogger thanks for the detail, never heard of jellyfish, so it's added to the list.
I used to smoke pipe for years, was born an old soul, but I loved the ritual of it, the sprinkling of brandy every other day on your tabacco waiting till it's just dry enough, the little pouch I carried with me, standing around a fire and using a piece of charcoal straight from the braai to start up my pipe....not sure I will get all that from this.

Some juices from good ol' All day Vapes.

WP_20180302_10_18_09_Rich[1].jpg

WP_20180302_10_19_29_Rich[1].jpg

Good To see them using the gorilla bottles with some of their juices
The chilled pineapple is my go to and the rest are new to try. time to do a pitstop on the Kylin and Obs nano. Now just for an RDA
WP_20180302_10_20_47_Rich[1].jpg

Back