Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Awesome @Rob Fisher
Is that the tea time mug collection from JOOSE-E-LIQZ?

And now theres a new cotton on the Fisher testbed
I have to still try TFC, am behind at the moment...
Will like to hear what you think of this new one

Yes it sure is a Tea Time Mug Hi Ho @Silver!

Will keep you posted on the new cotton to test!

@Ruwaid contact me recently i.c.w. a vape bag that he had and offered it to me for a bargain [the S-Priv fits perfectly plus battery and juice storage] - So we traveled to Sandton last night to collect it, met up in the middle of a typical Highveld thunderstorm and he was so kind to throw in a 100ml strawb milkshake that he mixed up - I love the bag and yes , the man can mix , good job Sir and thanx again!!20180929_112522[1].jpg [ATTACH=full

Last edited:
Coilology Framed Staples and some 0.25 coils for the Orion.
VMUSA 002.jpg VMUSA 003.jpg

Neat acrylic stands for 18650's and Atties!
VMUSA 004.jpg VMUSA 005.jpg VMUSA 006.jpg VMUSA 007.jpg

Toolkit!
VMUSA 008.jpg VMUSA 009.jpg

Some drip tips from Siam Mods in the UK! And a few 810 tips because every now and again I need an 810 tip!
VMSiam1.jpg VMSiam2.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Printed a battery holder at work... this one is WAY better than any previous flimsy ones! Holds plenty of batteries and is rock solid!
BatteryHolder 001.JPG BatteryHolder 002.JPG BatteryHolder 003.JPG

FINALLY a black one , now the Reo can be resurrected ! ....yoh almost a gratuitous tollie shot ..... :p
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-01 at 15.53.26.jpeg

@Ruwaid contact me recently i.c.w. a vape bag that he had and offered it to me for a bargain [the S-Priv fits perfectly plus battery and juice storage] - So we traveled to Sandton last night to collect it, met up in the middle of a typical Highveld thunderstorm and he was so kind to throw in a 100ml strawb milkshake that he mixed up - I love the bag and yes , the man can mix , good job Sir and thanx again!!View attachment 146729
@ARYANTO you welcome bud and glad you're enjoying but unfortunately I cannot take credit for that juice as a close friend of mine was responsible for that awesome mix!

197d5dce6cbe29010365e3dfd1eeeadf.jpg

Back