Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I use BF as my excuse to splurge alittle on stuff i dont need but there is very little to no savings compared to the weekly deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestly out of all the vendors i can actually only recommend @Vapers Corner and @Throat Punch as actual sales with a blanket markdown % site wide.
none of this only the old crap is on special that was punted by the other vendors with limited discounting.

8AF03930-39B7-44E1-9867-4757F2807F9A.jpeg

Vape mail baby! Lady Penelope Plum has arrived! Super happy with this purchase!

5CD8BEBD-4FE4-4C80-B69A-3E7418F03E69.jpeg
Hahahahaha @Amir I only found this at home now! Was stored away in my grocery cupboard! Absolutely stellar of a guy this @Amir, perfect condition device and didn’t even charge delivery! Thanks bud

honestly out of all the vendors i can actually only recommend @Vapers Corner and @Throat Punch as actual sales with a blanket markdown % site wide.
none of this only the old crap is on special that was punted by the other vendors with limited discounting.
Cloud Lounge had some great deals on import juice. I also think Vaperite's battery specials were pretty decent.

But I agree on the hardware side. Most just trying to move old stock. (Not complaining though. Got my wife a decent squonk and the CREA I bought has been on my want list for a while now.)

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I agree with you on that point,I have seen a few stores that had the same specials the entire month,but on Thursday night the sub heading was changed from 'sale' to 'Black Friday sale'

Black Friday mail courtesy of @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds

And even with the amazingly special prices, they added a free juice too! Awesome vendor!

ca7c0535dd06f1eaefd52e70d19585f6.jpg

So this just happened... Hugsvape Surge.

I am not saying it is the Vandyvape Pulse killer, but it sure is a hell of a lot sexier.

And how's this for shipping... Ordered Wednesday 22 November, fly through customs, arrived today on 26 November. Total price? R741.

_20181126_145555.jpg

Where did you order from? Looks very nice
That's from www.efun.top

Oh, I see they are still going for $25.99 there - https://www.efun.top/hugsvape-surge-squonk-mod-80w.html

Very few reviews on these, and they all start with "Hugsvape Surge, is it a clone of the Pulse?" Really? Then the Pulse must be a clone of the Reo. Because it's box shaped, and it squonks... What happened to real reviews?

Hint... While you are ordering, also get the Hugsvape Lotus. What a wonderful little tank. They are here too, was about R300 over B/F, the whole reason why I checked their site and landed on the Surge. Don't go for the kit, the attie in the kit is only "ok"

That's from www.efun.top

Oh, I see they are still going for $25.99 there - https://www.efun.top/hugsvape-surge-squonk-mod-80w.html

Very few reviews on these, and they all start with "Hugsvape Surge, is it a clone of the Pulse?" Really? Then the Pulse must be a clone of the Reo. Because it's box shaped, and it squonks... What happened to real reviews?

Hint... While you are ordering, also get the Hugsvape Lotus. What a wonderful little tank. They are here too, was about R300 over B/F, the whole reason why I checked their site and landed on the Surge. Don't go for the kit, the attie in the kit is only "ok"
Thanks for the info @KrayFish404

Will definitely check them out when my bank account recovered from dark friday

Back