Calling all DIY'ers

I think you have dud one and ironically I managed to break mine now too
I had a little too much water in and when I left it to do its thing with the lid on it wet the insides.
I got it drying out now, fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Damn Greyz, that sucks ass!

I will be mixing up a tester tonight yay

So I finally got around to mixing HIC's Swiss Bliss. I gotta say one of the best chocolate flavors I've had to date. Stuff is seriously delicious for me. Tastes like buttery chocolate. Not so sure about the claim about it being swiss chocolate, buts its definitely smooth buttery chocolate. Like you've melted chocolate and added butter or heavy cream to it. I think it might be a tad too buttery as at higher wattages it gets a slight burnt butter taste, I went a bit heavy on the AP though, a full 2%. I am going to try it at 1% and see. I might be able to get out a chocolate custard or even finally finish up a chocolate cereal with this chocolate as a base. hmmm..

2666ab6070376e96d61138963e857317.jpg

Today was a good day for mixing.
Experimentes with the usc, made 1 batch of a Strawberry cream and had it in the usc for 2hrs total. The other I am using the tried and tested tested shake and leave method.

Can't wait to see which came out better...

Hey @Greyz WTF is the WTF juice?

Hey @Greyz WTF is the WTF juice?
That juice happened purely by mistake to cut a long story short, I was having a few ales on a Friday. After a few more I decide that I need to try mix up some dragon fruit cheesecake. My mind racing with percentage ideas and flavours etc. I pull out a cold beer and 2x 30ml bottles. I pull out the GCCC and measure out 4% and stick it in one of the 30ml bottles, I then measure out 6% energy drink for the other 30ml and squeeze it in. I measure out 6% dragon fruit and I end up putting it in the 30ml that had the 6% energy drink in it already.
First thing I thought was WTF have u just done, WTF can I do to fix this? So I thought WTF throw in a few other sweet flavours and the name stuck.
Tweaked the percentages down on futher versions and it's very sweet but my mates just want more. So I still mix it for them every month.

Recipe is easy for anyone who wants to try it.

Dragon Fruit 4%
Energy Drink 4%
Rainbow drops 4% Skyblue
Blueberry 2%
Cotton Candy 2%

All TFA except the Rainbow drops I got from Skyblue

I saw a comment on a thread by @gertvanjoe that he tried some concentrate in his coffee. So I tried it the other way round. I put a juice together 10ml......5% nicotine, 30% pg, 70%vg and then added 5% Caramel essence (MOIR’S) from my food cabinet. Well it’s not wonderful, but it can be vaped and the flavour does come through.

So now I had to call a local flavour supplier (for food and drinks). One can buy 1 litre of concentrate for R100 to R200 (depending on the flavour ). They recommend 0.1 % to 0.15% concentrate per mix. AT that level of dilution you should get about mmmmmmmm........ 600 to 1000 litres.

If you can vape it you can eat it. So can you vape it if you can eat it??

If I die from vaping this....Remember I did it for science!!

Moir's has a lot of water in their essence. Among other things. I tried vanilla once in pure VG. It was horrid

I saw a comment on a thread by @gertvanjoe that he tried some concentrate in his coffee. So I tried it the other way round. I put a juice together 10ml......5% nicotine, 30% pg, 70%vg and then added 5% Caramel essence (MOIR’S) from my food cabinet. Well it’s not wonderful, but it can be vaped and the flavour does come through.

So now I had to call a local flavour supplier (for food and drinks). One can buy 1 litre of concentrate for R100 to R200 (depending on the flavour ). They recommend 0.1 % to 0.15% concentrate per mix. AT that level of dilution you should get about mmmmmmmm........ 600 to 1000 litres.

If you can vape it you can eat it. So can you vape it if you can eat it??

If I die from vaping this....Remember I did it for science!!

I'd be careful, especially with things like coffee, vanilla etc, safer to ingest than inhale.
Rather stick with the better known companies.
Also those percentages could be way off for vaping, you might find it's actually much higher.

Food grade off the shelf essence type flavourings like moirs that you find in the shops often contain oils some brands contain alcohol not a good idea to vape.....

Yesterday my wife comes home with a toolbox, looks like a Big Jim box that is into Rave music. She proceeds to tell me she bought it so all my DIY gear is in one place and not in boxes.
In filling the box I came to the conclusion that I am a Flavour addict and I need help
63b67c3ebf19194d830bc2e7abf3e3a6.jpg

828cc9b24c3dc92f03fb4236629d6aef.jpg

And that if you can see excludes the VG, PG and Nic....

I just wanna thank a few guys here for feeding my addiction namely, @Sickboy77 @Andre @rogue zombie @sa_viper @Richio and to anyone else I left out, I wanna say thank you for your recipes and contributions to the DIY thread. I look up to all of you and everyday I'm inspired to keep on the DIY road.
I wish I could meet you guys and shake your hands. Shot!

Graeme

Yesterday my wife comes home with a toolbox, looks like a Big Jim box that is into Rave music. She proceeds to tell me she bought it so all my DIY gear is in one place and not in boxes.
In filling the box I came to the conclusion that I am a Flavour addict and I need help

I just wanna thank a few guys here for feeding my addiction namely, @Sickboy77 @Andre @rogue zombie @sa_viper @Richio and to anyone else I left out, I wanna say thank you for your recipes and contributions to the DIY thread. I look up to all of you and everyday I'm inspired to keep on the DIY road.

Graeme

That's a neat setup, hats off to your wife ;)

You may be a flavour addict but you don't need help, what you need is a bigger box, or more of them :D

That's a neat setup, hats off to your wife ;)

You may be a flavour addict but you don't need help, what you need is a bigger box, or more of them :D
Lol thanks BumbleBee, I'm positive your part of the influence too

Graeme

Lol, join the club!

For anyone that is interested I compiled a quick list of all of HIC's free recipes on the VU forum. The reddit link (https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2gptp5/flavour_art_recipes/) is not complete. So I wrote a quick app this morning to get the links and dump them to a PDF for quick reference. If I'm not allowed to put this here let me know and I will remove it

EDIT: Added his Disclaimer

Attachments

• HIC Forum Recipes.pdf
    117.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
For anyone that is interested I compiled a quick list of all of HIC's free recipes on the VU forum. The reddit link (https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2gptp5/flavour_art_recipes/) is not complete. So I wrote a quick app this morning to get the links and dump them to a PDF for quick reference. If I'm not allowed to put this here let me know and I will remove it
Allowed or not I thank you greatly :) been looking for more of his stuff

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I can't open the attached file for some reason

Nevermind, old dumbass was clicking on the wrong place on his touch screen

Let's compare stashes, this is mine:

Stash.PNG

Back