Calling all DIY'ers

Has anyone here ever ordered concentrates from abroad? I just ordered up 100ml of CAP Vanilla Custard v1, Sugar Cookie v1 and New York CC v1 and a DIYORDIE premix.
I'm a little worried the concetrates will get bounced at customs :(
View attachment 64159

How much is the shipping and what sort of time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is the shipping and what sort of time frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure on the delivery time but their site said 7 to 15 days to countries outside Europe. I have used Royal Mail before when I purchased some cases for my phone. It took about 2 weeks to my door.
Here I chose the 5 pound option, there is a 10 pound option with the same time frames but includes a tracking number. Being a first purchase this will determine whether I make future purchases or not.

Just an update to my recipe that I mixed today. As a shake and vape my "test group" love it but I think this badboy will be amazing after a bit of steeping.

FA Kiwi - 5%
FA White Grape - 2%
CAP Sweet Lychee - 0.5%
CAP Sweet Strawberry - 4%
TFA Passion Fruit - 1%

Optional: TFA Koolada 0.5%

Mixing at 70/30

Now this was a surprise to me as it was a quick shower thought and I mixed it before going out tonight with my 30ml sample.
I came back with about 10ml's left for a 2 hour get together. Hopefully this will become better over time.

If anyone tests these recipes please leave some feedback. Always interested in how people perceive my DIY jobs.

Last edited:
Just an update to my recipe that I mixed today. As a shake and vape my "test group" love it but I think this badboy will be amazing after a bit of steeping.

FA Kiwi - 5%
FA White Grape - 2%
CAP Sweet Lychee - 0.5%
CAP Sweet Strawberry - 4%
FA Passion Fruit - 1%

Optional: TFA Koolada 0.5%

Mixing at 70/30

Now this was a surprise to me as it was a quick shower thought and I mixed it before going out tonight with my 30ml sample.
I came back with about 10ml's left for a 2 hour get together. Hopefully this will become better over time.

If anyone tests these recipes please leave some feedback. Always interested in how people perceive my DIY jobs.
That is very high in Kiwi for a FlavourArt concentrate. Presume it is the main note? Where did you get FlavourArt Passion Fruit? I could not find that anywhere.

Okay so my idea for this is to make one of those litchi/lychee ice lollies from when I was a kid. Those that break in two.

FA Kiwi - 4%
FA White Grape - 1.5%
CAP Sweet Lychee - 3%
CAP Sweet Strawberry - 3%
FA Dragon Fruit - 1%
TFA Koolada 0.5%

Just waiting on my next order to try some cactus in there or pear maybe.
This is still experimental but vapable after a few days of steeping

Fa Kiwi 4%? Strong flavor. Maybe you aiming at a kiwi ice lollie

Haha, thanks for pointing that out. Its TFA, sometimes get confused with those small logos. Yea I chose to go for more kiwi since the Kiwi is quite an awesome flavour

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks for pointing that out. Its TFA, sometimes get confused with those small logos. Yea I chose to go for more kiwi since the Kiwi is quite an awesome flavour

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk
I presume all the FA's should be TFA's? Please edit your posts.

No problem and thanks for pointing it out.

I've read up a bit after you guys mentioned the high percentages and it seems that it might be too high.
Feel free to drop it a little as I might be suffering from a bit of Vapers Tongue due to all the diy testing.

7c0f0f28f4065e02ff8396de8ecab745.jpg

Had a small mixing session this afternoon

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Also mixed some today.
Cinnabon
Bronuts
100ml of Mothers Unicorn Milk
XXX Litchi
Milkman Clone

I also tried to make some bronuts this week gave it a try and didn't like it at all, tasted almost like a stale brownie sprinkled with raw cocoa.
I know it says shake and Vape (which I tried) but does it benifit from a steep? Just wondering what everyone's experiences are with it.
Im starting to think that it might just be my palette that doesn't agree with the chocolate, that what else can be made with chocolate glazed doughnut if that's the case?

I also tried to make some bronuts this week gave it a try and didn't like it at all, tasted almost like a stale brownie sprinkled with raw cocoa.
I know it says shake and Vape (which I tried) but does it benifit from a steep? Just wondering what everyone's experiences are with it.
Im starting to think that it might just be my palette that doesn't agree with the chocolate, that what else can be made with chocolate glazed doughnut if that's the case?

I steep mine for 2 weeks because I add 2% Bavaria Cream.

I whipped up a quick 30ml on the 10th and today I took it out and it's flippen so good. I did a drip test after shaking not it wasn't nice.

Thanks @SAVaper I'll try add some bav cream to my next batch. Which will be tomorrow because I can't see this 30ml making till morning

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Steeping bronuts make a big difference. I'm not a too big fan of it anymore. I find it a bit chalky.. I have about 20ml of my 100ml left I made 3 months ago. It's much better now than it was fresh but I still have a lot of it since I barely vape it these days. Amazing how the palette changes. I initially went through 200 - 300 ml and then one day I just didn't like it anymore..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks guys, I'll throw it in the back of the cupboard then and forget about it for a while. Took it almost as gospel that a steep wasn't required, just nice to know that there are others that can't use it as a shake n Vape

@Caveman when I first started I couldn't get enough of strawberry creams but now I can't handle them anymore. Can't taste the strawberry anymore, it just seems to make all the creams taste sour almost. I really hope it's temporary cause I really enjoyed them.

Also try it without the joy.

Awesome thanks guys, I'll throw it in the back of the cupboard then and forget about it for a while. Took it almost as gospel that a steep wasn't required, just nice to know that there are others that can't use it as a shake n Vape

@Caveman when I first started I couldn't get enough of strawberry creams but now I can't handle them anymore. Can't taste the strawberry anymore, it just seems to make all the creams taste sour almost. I really hope it's temporary cause I really enjoyed them.
Same here with the strawberry. I recently got back into making strawberry mixes. I actually have some of Crimmys strawberry overdose in the slow cooker right now to give it a try. So it probably is just temporary. I made so many bad strawberry and cream juices initially I'm pretty sure I burnt out my taste buds to it. But like I said, starting to enjoy and want a good strawberry mix again. I'm also working on a strawberry wafer currently

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think it's a matter of overload, rotation is a word I am only starting to get used to now. I'm just going to give some flavours a wide berth for a while.

Also try it without the joy

Awesome advice, thanks @method1. Im sure there are worse people to take advice from regarding a doughnut recipe :--P

Awesome advice, thanks @method1. Im sure there are worse people to take advice from regarding a doughnut recipe :--P

Could be you just don't like the CGD since thats really the main profile, buy Joy tastes realllly funky to a lot of people.

Back