Calling all DIY'ers

Busy with my 3rd 50ml bottle..... They hardly have time to steep. Love it

10 Days steeped and it came through pretty smooth, will up the Banana Cream with 2% next time
All TFA flavours: 60VG/40PG 12mg
upload_2015-6-24_18-25-26.png

So I have been playing around with a Cinnabon type recipe for a while now and this is the 6th iteration thereof.
The seventh one is busy steeping but it is quite good as it is here if you like a sweet vape.

Cinnamon Danish 8%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Toasted Marshmallow 3%
Graham Cracker Clear 2%
Caramel 4%
Acetyl Pyrazine 1 drop per 5ml
Sweetener 1 drop per 5ml

Needs to steep for at least a week. I give it a hot water bath, a good shake, 10 seconds in the microwave, 24 hours stored with the cap off, another good shake, and then I let it stand for a week shaking & airing it daily.

Not sure if this is a stoopid question, but is there a recipe for Strawberry snap?

I tried the strawberry snap a few months back, when I was still vaping on the Nautilus Mini exclusively. Must admit, at the 12mg and gear then I did not taste any strawberry and very little snap.

Maybe try some TFA Strawberry, TFA Peppermint, Some menthol and koolada..... I tried it without menthol, just with peppermint, but there are nicer things to mix with strawberry for me.

I mixed strawberry with spearmint and menthol and a few drops of koolada

Hey guys, sorry I've been so quiet... I haven't been doing anything new with my DIY, just been mixing up some tried and trusted recipes for the past few weeks ;)

Last night some inspiration hit me, and I think I've come up with another winner... I tried a little yesterday right after mixing, and it has some potential. try it out, adjust/tweak and let me know what you think ;)

TFA Orange Cream 8%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream 6%
TFA Fruit Circles 3%
EM 2 drops per 10ml

Hey guys, sorry I've been so quiet... I haven't been doing anything new with my DIY, just been mixing up some tried and trusted recipes for the past few weeks ;)

Last night some inspiration hit me, and I think I've come up with another winner... I tried a little yesterday right after mixing, and it has some potential. try it out, adjust/tweak and let me know what you think ;)

TFA Orange Cream 8%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream 6%
TFA Fruit Circles 3%
EM 2 drops per 10ml

Oh man I tempted to make this, but my experience with TFA orange is not good - it tastes like orange for sure, but I don't like it.

This recipe does sound good though

Oh man I tempted to make this, but my experience with TFA orange is not good - it tastes like orange for sure, but I don't like it.

This recipe does sound good though
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean... It reminds me of that's scotts emulsion orange flavour I used to have as a kid. Not the best on its own, but I'm hoping it'll work in this mix ;)

I think it might work nicely with the VB Ice Cream rounding it off... this is what tempts me.
Yeah, that vanilla bean ice cream is a magical flavour in a mix.... it adds such depth, it's actually crazy! I'm finding a 50/50 mix of VBIC and Bavarian Cream go REALLY well together and I'm finding myself wanting to add this combo to everything I make now :D Almost like my own 'milkstone'.

I'll report back with my findings in a week once this mix has steeped, but after tasting the fresh mix, I think this will be a good base for experimentation for a potential AWESOME juice :p

Yeah, that vanilla bean ice cream is a magical flavour in a mix.... it adds such depth, it's actually crazy! I'm finding a 50/50 mix of VBIC and Bavarian Cream go REALLY well together and I'm finding myself wanting to add this combo to everything I make now :D Almost like my own 'milkstone'.

Oh nice. I must definitely try that.

smoakleyyyMixologist 6 points 23 days ago

Raspberry Custard (my personal favorite mix I've made)

• FA Meringue 1%
  • FA Fresh Cream 1%
  • CAP Vanilla Custard v1 5%
  • FA Raspberry 2%
  • FA Bilberry .5%
  • FA Apple Pie 1.5%
Mix and forget for at least a week, preferably 2, and you will not be disappointed. Assuming you aren't mortified by raspberry anyway. xD

When I get my next order of flavors in I want to try replacing FA Raspberry with INW Raspberry and see how that affects the taste.

Hi Alex,I see you're a fellow Benonian, Will you be at the Vape meet tomorrow morning ?

Back