Cape Town - month end meets

oakdale rotary club? the one opposite the high school? lol i used to work that side of the world if im thinking of the same place

and the date? lol well its Eid in afew days, im sure i can walk away with somebodies sheep or cow just kidding i will see if im off

oakdale rotary club? the one opposite the high school? lol i used to work that side of the world if im thinking of the same place
Don't think its the rotary club. It is opposite the Catholic school though. Will search and re-post the directions map.

Regards

thanks mate i will google in the meanwhile for the location

@elmo I'm sure you've got Google maps on your phone. I used it to get me there so I know that it works. Just type in Oakdale Club and it will direct you

Confirming I'll be there, but I won't braai - don't have the patience to wait for fires etc. I get hangry and believe me you don't want to experience that! I might even go to the club much earlier than 1pm and have lunch there, if anyone wants to join me?

Don't forget - yellow face.jpg Raffle download.png

I'll be giving two prizes (one to make up for the last meeting which I missed). No charge for tickets, but only vapers allowed to put their name down - and only once lol

I am in!:aplastao:

If I understand correctly @Moerse Rooikat will bring wood. Presume there will be a piece of grill for my Ribeye steak to fit onto. For the sake of appearances, will bring a small salad. Dop (red wine) I will buy at the Club. Must bring my own plate, glass and utensils. And vape stuff!

Looking forward!

I'm drawing up the tender for government so that I may make an appearance this weekend, albeit for a few hours.
Will update once the tender has been submitted.

If I understand correctly @Moerse Rooikat will bring wood. Presume there will be a piece of grill for my Ribeye steak to fit onto. For the sake of appearances, will bring a small salad. Dop (red wine) I will buy at the Club. Must bring my own plate, glass and utensils. And vape stuff!

Looking forward!
You are seriously coming ?? Can you please bring your diy tobacco juices along for me to try ?

Looking forward!
And vape juice 7 50ml 1mg juice my own diy juice to be used at the meet.
Yes wood there is a braai i will bring my grill and Tongs

Last edited:

Because my “Chihuahua” looks like this

2309b1b5424bfa1d9dd96bb70f3532a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooooh this meet is heating up Very nicely now!!!!

But if you bring that doggy I might steal it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pls bring that doggy lol my daughter will have so much fun haha. She wil dogsit for u lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back