Cape Town - month end meets

Only a pleasure @Hooked maybe you can still join us.They have never been able to predict the weather in Cape Town.And I would love to meet you.

Thank you @MrGSmokeFree I would love to meet you too - and all the other peeps whom I haven't met yet. but I think this time the forecast will be correct. Grey clouds I see today!

Does anyone whos coming have a SOLID PIN for the Hadaly that you would sell?
I recently got one from the classies, but have not tested it as I dont have a squonker or BF mod....yet

Does anyone whos coming have a SOLID PIN for the Hadaly that you would sell?
I recently got one from the classies, but have not tested it as I dont have a squonker or BF mod....yet

Im not sure of the size but I have a solid pin from a Haku clone I had,will bring it along to test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure of the size but I have a solid pin from a Haku clone I had,will bring it along to test?

That would be awesome, Thanks!

Goeie genade this is not a Vape Meet this is a Vape Juice meet ,stuff my juice raffle:-D

O.k were are you guys.I think the people in the parking area think I want to steal a car :-D

I just parked and have no clue where to walk to...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Was an epic meet!
Well met to all the peeps I saw today!

@Jp1905, you gave me some new insight into the high-end part of vaping.
@Faiyaz Cheulkar, some more food for thought with regards to our conversation regarding clones vs original.
@KZOR, that cinnamon..... :inlove:

Last edited:
A BIG THANK you to you all for today.It was really awesome to put a face and voice to the forum names and to meet you all.

And @Moerse Rooikat is really a moerse nice guy. Thank you for the coil building teaching session for my MTL.

Was an epic meet!
Well met to all the peeps I saw today!

@Jp1905, you gave me some new insight into the high-end part of vaping.
@Faiyaz Cheulkar, some more food for thought with regards to our conversation regarding clones vs original.
@KZOR, that cinnamon..... :inlove:

Pleasure bud!

Im not a moerse HE guy but Im glad you found my experience with the HE players and the little I know informative.

Was a MOERSE jol meeting all of you!

Back