Cthulhu Diver RBA Mod

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I recently purchased a Stubby off the classifieds and it came with the Diver RBA. I tried everything to make it work for me, but kept getting dry hits unless vaping at a low wattage. Also the deck is awful and only allows tiny coils. However, tonight I decided to drill out the juice flow holes to 1mm. Not only can I ramp up the wattage but I have cured the dry hits!!! The mod has created a half decent RBA now that is much more versatile. I'm using Miss Daisy MTL 60/40 in there and suddenly the flavour is also popping because of the advantage of hitting at a much higher wattage.

If you have been at wits end with this awfully designed RBA, give this a go. I think you will be surprised how much of an improvement the mod makes..

Last edited:
Great to hear about the diver lol, Do you think such procedure will be applicable to the ether rba?

My ether works well you just need to thin the ends of your cotton out into basically nothingness, same for the diver. You meed to thin them well and cut them pretty short. You also don't want to just lay them down over the wicking holes. If you cut them short enough, you'll be able to fold them in from the side and the ends of your cotton will be lined up with the wicking holes. With the ether I have seen people online who have been snipping those little cross bars above the wicking ports off with pliers which appears to work well for them. Your wicking method will then be similar to that of the dope rba.
So instead of tucking them through those tiny holes, you'll be flattening them against the sides seeing as that cross bar will be gone.

Last edited:
Back