Dem builds

Late night coil building @Friep !
Looking good
You must tell us how the coils vape

Late night coil building @Friep !
Looking good
You must tell us how the coils vape
Quick feedback some of the builds where given to @joshthecarver. The fralien in the Hadaly is something different it brings out other notes in the juice my favourite is still the stagered framed staples just brings out the notes that I like. The aliens gives an awesome vape but still prefer the stagered framed staples.
The banded tsuka gives a awesome vape but the coils still need some work. I need better photos of them aswell atleast they don't spit as much as the normal tsuka i tried but think the problem with the spitback comes from the 0.4mm ribbon used for them.
What the banded tsuka should look like:Screenshot_20180620-105451.png if i am not mistaken this is a concept from mindforge. I am still trying to get the wraping right before i will wrap it around a framed staple but they look cool the round wire creates a nice optical illusion.

4 x 0.4mm ribbon stagerd with 36ga ni80 bordered with 28ga ni80 stagger fused with 38ga 2.5mm 0.206 ohms
View attachment 138100 View attachment 138101 View attachment 138102 View attachment 138103 View attachment 138104 View attachment 138105
I had to change all the previous ratings from like to nothing after seeing this....those framed staples and aliens are for peasant builders compared to this.
Well done!!
4 x 0.3mm kanthal ribbon bordered with 28ga ni80 2.5mm View attachment 138341
Ran into a problem can't build another one: View attachment 138342
Posting 2 pics like that will get you a lot of likes pointed at your misfortune....

Back