DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

There are a few ejuice suppliers that provide premixed concentrates like t-juice, pink spot and mom & pops. Was thinking of ordering some of these as they fit my flavour profile.

Agreed! I know so many people who are interested in the idea of DIY, but are just too overwhelmed by the choice that you have. I think something like this will help you take the steps needed to get comfortable with DIY, before you really get into the meat and bones of making your OWN juices which are truely unique.

Also, this will help lazy farts like myself who wanna save cash, have a good vape, but don't feel like messing around with 50+ concentrate flavours all the time. :D

I'm with you on that last bit too. While I mostly enjoy throwing shit together and experimenting, I would like to have a nice "fallback" that tastes good and can be mixed up in a flash - like fast food ;)

I'm with you on that last bit too. While I mostly enjoy throwing shit together and experimenting, I would like to have a nice "fallback" that tastes good and can be mixed up in a flash - like fast food ;)

Ye me too. I would never give up on totally custom juices - after all you are tailoring to your palette specifically. But a few premixes to add would be great.

Some feedback... I'm vaping this and I think its fanastic. Wouln't call it a 1:1 clone, but it is along the lines and it tastes great. But that's if you like the real thing - the Apricot Custard is not a usual tasting flavour.

BOUND BY THE CROWN - KING'S CROWN

(CAP) Apricot 5%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 10%

Some feedback... I'm vaping this and I think its fanastic. Wouln't call it a 1:1 clone, but it is along the lines and it tastes great. But that's if you like the real thing - the Apricot Custard is not a usual tasting flavour.

BOUND BY THE CROWN - KING'S CROWN

(CAP) Apricot 5%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 10%
Yep pretty tasty, not very close to the original, but maybe a good starting point.

I read of someone adding Peach (because it's supposed to be stone fruitS), and it threw it off more.
It's been ages since I had the original, but I remember it being creamy too. This was one of my favourite juices when i first started vaping. I would love to get something similar.

Yep I think you may be right man, they're one of the juice makers with their own in-house flavours too if I'm not mistaken.

I got bored with this pretty quickly...

Space Jam Adromeda clone.

• 4% Vanilla Swirl
  • 8% Blueberry Extra
  • 3% Pomegranate
So I added 2% Menthol (10% dilute) and 1% Koolada, and I actually preffer it.

@r0gue z0mbie I mixed up the one you modified from the Frankevape Clone and it's a very decent vape, thanks for sharing bro. Thinking of trying that base with a few other fruits as well.

I got bored with this pretty quickly...

Space Jam Adromeda clone.

• 4% Vanilla Swirl
  • 8% Blueberry Extra
  • 3% Pomegranate
So I added 2% Menthol (10% dilute) and 1% Koolada, and I actually preffer it.
Yup, I'm busy doing the same thing at this moment. Any ideas for TFA Watermelon Candy.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@r0gue z0mbie I mixed up the one you modified from the Frankevape Clone and it's a very decent vape, thanks for sharing bro. Thinking of trying that base with a few other fruits as well.

Glad you liked it :)

Yup, I'm busy doing the same thing at this moment. Any ideas for TFA Watermelon Candy.?

The only thing I've done with Watermelon Candy:

10% Watermelon Candy
4% Grape Candy
2% Strawberry Ripe
3% Peppermint
1% Sour
1% Ethyl Maltol
1% Koolada

It's nice, but not amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks, the watermelon is heavy on the nose. Wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The TFA watermelon I have is very very week.

I agree with @r0gue z0mbie. All the combinations I have tried with watermelon candy have been just nice. I like it most on its own sometimes with koolada sometimes without

I've tried 3 different watermelons and haven't yet been happy with any of them.

Hi all

Does anyone perhaps have a recipe to make sterry stumpie bubblegum juice?

So apparently VAPOR TRAILS former retail juice - Bananaberry Milkshake - is very good. I posted the recipe earlier, and am going to mix it up this week.

Bananaberry Milkshake
  • 10% Banana Cream (TFA)
  • 8% Strawberry ripe (TFA)
  • 3% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 1% Dairy (TFA)

So apparently VAPOR TRAILS former retail juice - Bananaberry Milkshake - is very good. I posted the recipe earlier, and am going to mix it up this week.

Bananaberry Milkshake
  • 10% Banana Cream (TFA)
  • 8% Strawberry ripe (TFA)
  • 3% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 1% Dairy (TFA)
Awesome! Thanks for the recipe (once again) ;) I need to get my hands on TFA Dairy, but until then, do you think 1% Bav Cream could be a substitute?

Awesome! Thanks for the recipe (once again) ;) I need to get my hands on TFA Dairy, but until then, do you think 1% Bav Cream could be a substitute?

I don't see why not. I actually think that could be very nice - add some more body to it.
I'm going to substitute the Dairy with Whipped Cream.

Another US retailer - Gremlin Juice - has very kindly shared a recipe on Reddit:

Gremlin Juice Thrashberry

The flavor base

Harvest Berry - Capella - 33%
Strawberry (Ripe) - Flavor Apprentice - 33%
Boysenberry - Flavor West - 17%
Toasted Marshmallow - Flavor Apprentice - 17%

Gremlin Juice recipe uses 20% flavoring.

We don't have Boysenberry Flavour West, but I'm sure you could quite easily substitute with another berry.

Last edited:
Another US retailer - Gremlin Juice - has very kindly shared a recipe on Reddit:

Gremlin Juice Thrashberry

The flavor base

Harvest Berry - Capella - 33%
Strawberry (Ripe) - Flavor Apprentice - 33%
Boysenberry - Flavor West - 17%
Toasted Marshmallow - Flavor Apprentice - 17%

Gremlin Juice recipe uses 20% flavoring.

We don't have Boysenberry Flavour West, but I'm sure you could quite easily substitute with another berry.
Berry nice!

Back