DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

Wow, this definitely is better with the normal TFA Strawberry. Thank you @Melinda!
Mixed a 5ml tester with no nic to see, shook the nonsense out of it.... really nice.

All TFA

Strawberry 10%
Cheesecake Graham Cracker 5%
Sweet Cream 3%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Vanilla Custard 2%

However, I've also read of people splitting the strawberry, to get the best of both. So I'm also going to try 6% Strawberry and 4% Strawberry Ripe.

You are very welcome!

Can I freeze diy flavouring or would it affect the taste want to store it a while

Can I freeze diy flavouring or would it affect the taste want to store it a while
I'm by no means an expert but I think you can freeze it. As long as you make sure to mix thoroughly when thawing

Anyone know if there is a recipe for the glas pebbles? That stuff is amazing. Also... Can anyone compare it to looper I haven't tried looper personally

Last edited:
Anyone tried this grand reserve clone yet?

Hazel Grove (Hazelnut) 2% FA
Hazelnut V2 2% CAP
Pralines and Cream 2% CAP
Dulce de Leche 2% TFA
Fresh Cream 1% FA
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) 0.5% FA
Irish Cream 0.5% FA

Hazelnut V2 2% CAP
Dulce de Leche 2% TFA
Fresh Cream 1% FA
Irish Cream 0.5% FA

That sounds good to me. I haven't ventured into Hazelnut because I have such a strong aversion to peanut butter vapes, but damn this sounds yum.

That sounds good to me. I haven't ventured into Hazelnut because I have such a strong aversion to peanut butter vapes, but damn this sounds yum.

That it does, I'm missing a couple of key ingredients though ;-(

Hazelnut V2 2% CAP
Dulce de Leche 2% TFA
Fresh Cream 1% FA
Irish Cream 0.5% FA
lol, I have 1 of those ingredients :rolleyes:

Hazelnut V2 2% CAP
Dulce de Leche 2% TFA
Fresh Cream 1% FA
Irish Cream 0.5% FA
Yip a cupboard full of concentrates .... but only 1 of them....:(

Hey guys I'm looking for Lorann Banana Cream to make a Bombies Nana Cream mix, anyone know where I can get in SA ?

Hey guys I'm looking for Lorann Banana Cream to make a Bombies Nana Cream mix, anyone know where I can get in SA ?

You can't. Maybe someone brought in privately and wants to sell, otherwise you're going to have to import.

DDD:

BRAND FLAVORING CONCENTRATION

CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
FA Joy 0.75%
FW Yellow Cake 1%
INW Biscuit 0.75%

MIX AT 70VG // 30PG

STEEP TIME: SHAKE AND VAPE CERTIFIED

DDD:

BRAND FLAVORING CONCENTRATION

CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut 7%
FA Joy 0.75%
FW Yellow Cake 1%
INW Biscuit 0.75%

MIX AT 70VG // 30PG

STEEP TIME: SHAKE AND VAPE CERTIFIED

Actually that's not correct in the case of DDD.

Also quite funny that you post this after trying to con me with a false proof of payment to get your fix.

Highly unethical to post local recipes.

I'm pretty sure that's not even the correct recipe.

Last edited:
I understand the want for International clones as the price to import is extremely high, but why local juice?
The DDD juice is superb and extremely well priced and @method1 is always helping on this forum, why would you stoop yourself so low?
What benefit could you possibly derive from this?!
You're a :censored:

You know what, Bronuts (posted above) is a free recipe for personal use.

We worked with Wayne at DIYORDIE on DDD and he got credit and payment for his work on it.

Please remember, this is a e-juice clone megathread.

I am not intending to post your exact recipe, but I know that's pretty close :)

all of a sudden find myself watching this thread with email notifications......

You know what, Bronuts (posted above) is a free recipe for personal use.

We worked with Wayne at DIYORDIE on DDD and he got credit and payment for his work on it.

Was just about to say, this is the Bronuts recipe that Wayne put up. Big fan of his website and youtube videos

I could quite easily clone this juice myself but I would much rather spend the money on DDD because it is that good, and the guys behind it are good people. Cloning local juices is just not done, how are we supposed to build up a local community if we steal each other's stuff?

Lol cloning local is wrong but international is fine? I also figured DDD is a tweaked bronuts recipe. Which is an international recipe btw

Lol cloning local is wrong but international is fine? I also figured DDD is a tweaked bronuts recipe. Which is an international recipe btw

ET as a mod you should know the backstory here?

It's not so much about about what's a clone as it is about who is posting it and his possible motivations.

My entire approach has been above board, I'm not selling a clone recipe or a knockoff, not my style.
DDD is an official collab with DIYORDIE.
Monies were paid, contracts were signed.

Unlike our pal the spamurai who likes to try and get things for free using devious means.

Back