DIY Ejuice - Clone Megathread

No worries.
Nice to see you mixing too :)
Have only just started with diy.

After several failed attempts at making my own recipe I have decided to make some tried and tested ones. I figured it would boost my confidence and teach me a few things along the way

Have only just started with diy.

After several failed attempts at making my own recipe I have decided to make some tried and tested ones. I figured it would boost my confidence and teach me a few things along the way

Yes exactly.

Doing your own thing off the bat is what I've seen veterans suggest, but I was just making random juices.
When you follow a few recipes, you start to get an understanding for the flavours etc. and like you say, it builds your confidence too.

And then of coarse you can build off recipes.

Yes exactly.

Doing your own thing off the bat is what I've seen veterans suggest, but I was just making random juices.
When you follow a few recipes, you start to get an understanding for the flavours etc. and like you say, it builds your confidence too.

And then of coarse you can build off recipes.
Agreed! I started off making up recipes in my head, but I eventually hit a stage where I just couldn't think of combinations by myself, so I started looking online for recipes of juices I really liked, and started making notes of what the "big guys" were doing. Eventually I started realising which flavours work and which don't, and it just sorta started snowballing from there...

DIY is easy to learn, but tough to master... It's a never ending process of trial and error and learning from others...

So my Derailed-a-like version 2 is even better:

All TFA

Banana Ripe 1.5%
Graham Cracker 4%
Cinnamon Danish 3%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie 10%
French Vanilla 2%

Then I added 6 drops EM
And a Milkstone sort of cream base:

Bavarian Cream 1,5%
Sweet Cream 1%
Marshmallow 1%

The last bits collectively add a cream touch, but are not strong enough percentages to change the overall flavour.

So my Derailed-a-like version 2 is even better:

All TFA

Banana Ripe 1.5%
Graham Cracker 4%
Cinnamon Danish 3%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie 10%
French Vanilla 2%

Then I added 6 drops EM
And a Milkstone sort of cream base:

Bavarian Cream 1,5%
Sweet Cream 1%
Marshmallow 1%

The last bits collectively add a cream touch, but are not strong enough percentages to change the overall flavour.
Sounds great. How many ml did you make? Just asking to get a feel for the sweetner %.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Does anyone have a recipe for Indian Giver?

Agree @BumbleBee...Yes Please.... Anyone ? Also checked different clone sites, couldn't find anything close. Except one comment that stated that it is truly unique and impossible to clone. This might be a challenge to the more experienced DIY's out there.;)

Btw: my DIY Skyblue kit ordered and picking up first week in June, cant wait to play along with you peeps.

Last edited:
Anybody tried mixing with 100mg nic?
I did when I had a go at DIY many months ago. No problem at all. Gave up on DIY, but still use the 100 mg to adjust nic levels in juices. Am sure most vendors use 100 mg for their jooses.

I still had a bit of 100mg nic that @Andre was kind enough to give me, when I needed to bump up 12 to 18mg store bought juices. Used it for my first few DIY juices.

Works well, effortlessly really.

Okay Thx guys. I'm looking to order a 4 liter of 100mg. Thx for the info.

Just be extremely careful when working with it. 100mg on you skin for a few seconds will make you feel like death, and for a few minutes will land you in hospital. It's not something to be used carelessly at all o_O

Just be extremely careful when working with it. 100mg on you skin for a few seconds will make you feel like death, and for a few minutes will land you in hospital. It's not something to be used carelessly at all o_O
I think that is an urban legend, but always a good idea to work with gloves.

I think that is an urban legend, but always a good idea to work with gloves.
Definitely not an urban legend. I got a couple drops of 36mg on my hand while I was mixing and just wiped it away with toilet paper. 20 minutes later I had a splitting headache and was feeling nauseous, an hour later I was in bed shaking and felt like I had a massive fever. Definitely not something to take lightly.

Herewith for everybody's information and readups

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ershdb/emergencyresponsecard_29750028.html and...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002510.htm

Home Care

Seek immediate medical help. DO NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.

If the chemical is on the skin, wash with soap and lots of water for at least 15 minutes.

Symptoms

PS.Mod's? Admin Please advice, @Silver ?

though relevant to this thread, cant you move this/ create information on Nicotine Poisoning - Symptoms, First Aid, treatment etc etc, think it might be helpful or even save a life.

Last edited:
Lol I actually had Dragons Blood steeping in the boot (since 22/4)

DRAGONS BLOOD

Dragonfruit - 10%

Strawberry - 4% (I used Strawberry Ripe at 4%)

Bavarian Cream - 2%

Sweet Cream - 1%

Vanilla Swirl - 3%

Ethyl Maltol - 1%

All flavors from TFA.

Its nice!
I will definitely be making more. The strawberry adds to the dragonfruit. The cream bits make it smooth. Very nice. Thumbs up from me. Tastes like something you'd have to buy :)
Going to make this asap

@Waheed Dragons blood is awesome, just some advice, bring the Dragon Fruit down to about 5-6% Max, otherwise it takes about 4 weeks to steep, with no real benefit!!

Herewith for everybody's information and readups

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ershdb/emergencyresponsecard_29750028.html and...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002510.htm

Home Care

Seek immediate medical help. DO NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by Poison Control or a health care professional.

If the chemical is on the skin, wash with soap and lots of water for at least 15 minutes.

Symptoms

PS.Mod's? Admin Please advice, @Silver ?

though relevant to this thread, cant you move this/ create information on Nicotine Poisoning - Symptoms, First Aid, treatment etc etc, think it might me helpful or even might save a life.

Thanks @VapeViper , good idea!
Will get round to it at some point
Just busy on lots of things relating to the upcoming Vapecon

Anybody have a nice deep fried ice cream recipe?
You're the third person to ask for this. Nobody seems to be coming forward with the goods, so I'm going to take a stab at it sometime. I'm thinking TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to start with, maybe a dash of Cinnamon Sugar Cookie or Cinnamon Danish. A few drops of EM should add a dusting of powdered sugar.

Anyone can help me with this...

I bought a juice from craft vapour, melon on the rocks, which is a nice melon inhale and cool exhale, nicest freshest vape ever...

Im not looking to clone that, but want to know you guys can help me, what to add and how much to add to a berry or fruity blend to get that fresh cool exhale.....?

Thanx

Back