Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

3D9076AB-4A90-4AB8-95D7-DCE75B3E183D.jpeg 80FCF9A9-58F5-4E00-B029-81ADFF5EEA53.jpeg
Got most excited and built too high! But to my surprise, the vape on this .94 build is superb! The flavour is impeccable!

Happy Days! I found one of my HE Mods that fits the 24mm Dvarw DL! Boom! The new CLZ X has a slightly bigger catch cup than my others! This Dvarw is one outstanding flavour tank with lots of juice capacity! It's a winner!
CLZXDvarw 005.JPG CLZXDvarw 006.JPG CLZXDvarw 008.JPG CLZXDvarw 009.JPG

So today I did a rewick on my Dvarw and replaced the airflow with 1 size smaller, so the 2nd smallest is in now and it's perfect for me. While rewicking I pulled a @Genosmate not once but twice :BangsHeads:, spent so much time wicking perfectly, straightening the fibers and she leaked coz I forgot to add the top hat of the chamber, rinsed and rewicked and forgot the same part again:shot:. Finally all parts are in and the slightly more restrictive draw definitely adds to the flavor

So today I did a rewick on my Dvarw and replaced the airflow with 1 size smaller, so the 2nd smallest is in now and it's perfect for me. While rewicking I pulled a @Genosmate not once but twice :BangsHeads:, spent so much time wicking perfectly, straightening the fibers and she leaked coz I forgot to add the top hat of the chamber, rinsed and rewicked and forgot the same part again:shot:. Finally all parts are in and the slightly more restrictive draw definitely adds to the flavor
So we now officially have a new term I'd say?
Pulling a @Genosmate: Leaving out a critical component when rebuilding an atty ... leading to disastrous flooding :p

So we now officially have a new term I'd say?
Pulling a @Genosmate: Leaving out a critical component when rebuilding an atty ... leading to disastrous flooding :p
did the same this morning
had to put the mod down I was laughing so hard at my idiocy
comes from trying to build in a hurry

did the same this morning
had to put the mod down I was laughing so hard at my idiocy
comes from trying to build in a hurry
Is the excitement too much when people build this atty?! :p hahaha

Action shot!
20180315_102845.jpg
Flavour is so crisp!
Dessert flavour is a real chicken dinner on this guy.

Isit wrong to say this flavour possibly beats rdas..
10c0b6a527fde96ac0c01a4c825ea441.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Back