Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

That is hilarious bro. When @Genosmate and a few other guys mentioned doing this I thought geez, not sure how you can cock that up but this morn I rebuilt the Dvarw for the first time and it was raining in Cape town brother
Hahaha :D

By my count you are now number 7!

This is amazing, must be a record of sorts

Such experienced vapers - many of whom have suffered a dumping dwarf because of a missing part
There must be a reason so many are missing it when assembling
Lol - sorry guys

I will admit I do feel a bit left out. I also want to have a juice dump :(

:D

That is hilarious bro. When @Genosmate and a few other guys mentioned doing this I thought geez, not sure how you can cock that up but this morn I rebuilt the Dvarw for the first time and it was raining in Cape town brother
Hahaaaa u know what’s the best about this juice dump,1. u know it’s not the tank that leaks but ur own stupidity 2. It’s a kaaaaaak funny experience and 3. When you fix it man oh man, the vape is great

This is amazing, must be a record of sorts

Such experienced vapers - many of whom have suffered a dumping dwarf because of a missing part
There must be a reason so many are missing it when assembling
Lol - sorry guys

I will admit I do feel a bit left out. I also want to have a juice dump :(

:D
Hahaha I don’t think it’s missing it, we just plain forget about it because all the rta’s I’ve had, has the chimney attached to the tank and top piece that you screw on

Dvarw = :winnerwinner:
The capacity and maintenance of this tank are real winners.
Been using this exclusively today and it's leaving the house with me tomorrow.

Just a new coil for a new workhorse.
20180318_095644.jpg
I find that while rewicking I'm mindful to put the top cap in but it's lost while filling.
New solution- put the top cap in the fill cap as a reminder. Before you fill the tank you have to take the cap out and put it in.
20180318_101643.jpg

The Dvarw really likes this build, 3x29/38 alien, 5 wraps on a 3mm id rod comes in at 0.4ohm and it's just a great vape. I noticed the Dvarw doesn't like a lot of cotton, in fact when you think it's a tad too little is when it's just right, covering the wick ports completely and you can hear and taste the dry hits approaching, I find that having the cotton loose enough to see tiny gaps between the cotton and wick ports works great and won't leakIMG_20180319_233418.jpg

Victim no. 10 checking in. I've literally been telling myself all day not to forget that ring. It was on my mind right up until I put the everything together and then I did exactly what I said I wouldn't. Then proceeded to laughed myself stupid for the next 10 minutes.

Once the ring was in and the flood stopped, oooohhhhh my... You guys weren't kidding. This tank is incredible. I have never even tasted some of the flavour notes in my juices that are now coming in full force. It made me have a "wow" moment as if it was the first time I'd ever vaped. I really really like this. Chicken dinner indeed!

Victim no. 10 checking in. I've literally been telling myself all day not to forget that ring. It was on my mind right up until I put the everything together and then I did exactly what I said I wouldn't. Then proceeded to laughed myself stupid for the next 10 minutes.

Once the ring was in and the flood stopped, oooohhhhh my... You guys weren't kidding. This tank is incredible. I have never even tasted some of the flavour notes in my juices that are now coming in full force. It made me have a "wow" moment as if it was the first time I'd ever vaped. I really really like this. Chicken dinner indeed!
Welcome to the club hahaha, every time I hear someone do such, I relive my moment... and every time I vape on this atty I wish the whole world new how good it is! Enjoy the vape!

Also wanted to say that you guys make the coil/deck building look a lot easier than it actually is. This took me the better part of an hour to get just right...

20180326_202953.jpg

I am loving this thing!!! @Naeemhoosen thanks for telling me to get one! after this tank, its gonna be SNLV ICE all the way baybay!!

29541420_10155394831066680_6220449962833601610_n.jpg

I'm still convinced they designed it like this intentionally once they realized how well the RTA performs.
1: "Let's just make this part detachable. People will forget to put it back and there will be juice everywhere!"
2: "Why though?"
1: "Because it will be hilarious!"
2: "Won't people get mad and stop using the RTA?"
1: "Nope. It is just too good."
2: "Sold!"
... and they laughed and laughed and laughed :p

Just a new coil for a new workhorse.
View attachment 126287
I find that while rewicking I'm mindful to put the top cap in but it's lost while filling.
New solution- put the top cap in the fill cap as a reminder. Before you fill the tank you have to take the cap out and put it in.
View attachment 126286
Try put the chimney in the tank section next time @Genosmate so you can't refill until you putt the top cap where it belongs.

Back