Dvarw RTA DL from KHW Mods in Hungary

This thread:
emdens-jpg.jpg

What I find strange is I'm vaping 3 weeks on same 1st build and same cotton and exact same damn good flavour lol .. smiley coils with bacon prime and summer soother from pulse e liquid

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Something told me to just try it. . And it fits
7d1816d34ee003f2a1c9efd05501b720.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

@Jengz cursed me! Lol. Sitting lekker this weekend at Mount Amanzi cleaned out my tank, did the most amazing wicking job, neatly trimmed and cut. Filled and it pissed all over my hands. That silly damn chimney cap! Lol

@Jengz cursed me! Lol. Sitting lekker this weekend at Mount Amanzi cleaned out my tank, did the most amazing wicking job, neatly trimmed and cut. Filled and it pissed all over my hands. That silly damn chimney cap! Lol

Let thou not laugh at another dvarw owner because thou shalt taste the sweet tastes of humble pie hahaaaaa! I hope it was a memorable experience

Let thou not laugh at another dvarw owner because thou shalt taste the sweet tastes of humble pie hahaaaaa! I hope it was a memorable experience
Best part was it didn't Leak instantly. I still took a pull. Snlv ice all in my mouth!

Went away for the weekend and while doing a rewick on ny Dvarw I put too much tension in the coil, snapping the core of the 3x29/38 alien. Only wire I had on my hand was some 24ga kanthal so I whipped up a 5 wrap, 3mm id spaced coil and I have to say this tank has me stumped, the flavor off a simple 24ga round wire coil is on par with an alien coil that took me a lot longer to make, best part is that it's quieter, less thirsty and batteries are lasting ages longer. The coil came in at 0.37ohm and I'm running it at 35 watts. If you haven't tried it I would suggest you do and give me some feedback, I'm thinking the next build I try will be some 26ga flat wire. No pics but believe me when I say it's a beautiful, enjoyable, smooth vape

Has anyone experienced random leaks though? Like vaping fine and all of a sudden theres like a bit of juice on my hand?

Has anyone experienced random leaks though? Like vaping fine and all of a sudden theres like a bit of juice on my hand?
Use @Rob Fisher ’s wicking technique from this thread, where u let some cotton hang out the juice flow ports, works wonders, I also experienced some leaking after a tank refill but with this technique, haven’t experienced it since

I had one random juice dump/leak when tails were cut extremely short. Since I've given it a little bit extra length protruding out (as @Jengz mentioned) it has been perfect.

Use @Rob Fisher ’s wicking technique from this thread, where u let some cotton hang out the juice flow ports, works wonders, I also experienced some leaking after a tank refill but with this technique, haven’t experienced it since

Been using that method. maybe I need to use a little more cotton

Try this way of wicking, tails completely out and cut flush with end of the deck, don't comb your tails,just use your fingers to pull loose ends outView attachment 127910 View attachment 127911
You are a master to fit such a coil on this dvarw deck, I amper kapped a ajal when I tried to fit a bigger coil on this deck, I got so frustrated I swore for a whole minute straight!

I will stick to my superfine Clapton’s!

You are a master to fit such a coil on this dvarw deck, I amper kapped a ajal when I tried to fit a bigger coil on this deck, I got so frustrated I swore for a whole minute straight!

I will stick to my superfine Clapton’s!

looks mooi neh! I need to get me a set and try.

looks mooi neh! I need to get me a set and try.
Braaaaaa! I rather go to home affairs for fun than try fit such a coil! It’s so damn difficult and I hate failing at using my fine motor skills, makes me feel like less of a man

I'll post a tutorial with pics when I fit the next 1, quite simple actually, do 1 leg at a time, bend the leg around the post screw, tighten the screw a lil just to make sure the leg is still flat and not gone vertical, then hold the leg and post with a plier while you tighten the screw completely

Back