ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

My handy tip

If you're new to vaping find 3 juices you like and rotate them. I found that when I started getting bored of a juice , I felt like a cig. So keeping up my interest levels juice wise kept my on track

My handy tip

If you're new to vaping find 3 juices you like and rotate them. I found that when I started getting bored of a juice , I felt like a cig. So keeping up my interest levels juice wise kept my on track
Too true @hyphen ! I all too often run out of my favourites and end up vaping juices I don't really like because I "have too many to buy more".

Buy a box of alcohol prep pads at your pharmacy. Keeps drip tips clean and hygienic. Gets rid of all residues in new atomizers. Cleans anything. Small and thin enough to carry a few with you in your purse, man bag, hand bag, etcetera. Of course, can also be used for what it was intended for - first aid.

QOzTsBv.jpg

Thanks for the tip @Andre. It will be easier to use than rubbing alcohol and an earbud

Too true @hyphen ! I all too often run out of my favourites and end up vaping juices I don't really like because I "have too many to buy more".
You find yourself in that position more often than not! :D

My tip would be to regularly clean your tanks and drippers!!

Get an ultrasonic or some warm water and dishwashing liquid will do fine! Simply coiling and wicking wont give you 100 percent pure flavour if your atty has buildup in the chamber or topcap from previous juices. You will be surprised just how dirty it actually gets just after a week of use, to the naked eye it seems clean but take a tissue and wipe inside the chimney/chamber/topcap and see just how dirty it can get!

Good evening forum.
My tips would be:
- At a petshop look for a circular sponge fishtank filter. Pretty cheap and easy to come by. Cut down to size and fit into car cup holder. Now you have a vape holder that cannot scratch your prized mod and this prevents it from rocking about.
- at Makro there are addis type plastic 3 drawer sets for around R200... perfect to organize and classify building kit, juices and spares

Attachments

• 20180501_211922.jpg
    20180501_211922.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 19
Another tip:
A Tupperware egg holder makes for a brilliant tank carry case. Excellent if you need to keep the tanks upright

Attachments

• 20180501_212946.jpg
    20180501_212946.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
If you need an easy tank stand use a strip of nice wood, or not, or even drift wood, rip off a piece of skirting or even better... an old bathroom/shower duckboard. Take a strip of wood and drill holes in it. Use a biggish screw and not a tank to taper thread. You could end up with something simple like mine or like my driftwood idea, something special.
Even something nostalgic like wood from the fireplace or tree of your folks house or previous rental property LOL

Attachments

• 20180328_155824.jpg
    20180328_155824.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 23
another tip for someone that like to change flavours during the day but don't carry the house around with them.
in a tank or your bottom feed bottle fill your different favorite flavours and just leave it don't shake,but turn it upside down for 5 seconds.everytime you vape you will experience a different flavour to keep the excitement going throughout the day

another tip for someone that like to change flavours during the day but don't carry the house around with them.
in a tank or your bottom feed bottle fill your different favorite flavours and just leave it don't shake,but turn it upside down for 5 seconds.everytime you vape you will experience a different flavour to keep the excitement going throughout the day
Haha! You sure you're not going to end up with a single weird tasting juice?

Small change to the OP...

The Boost juices up for grabs are 60mls not 50mls!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Another tip:
A Tupperware egg holder makes for a brilliant tank carry case. Excellent if you need to keep the tanks upright

Great tips @Caseman
Thank you!
I love the idea of the egg holder for keeping the tanks organised and upright !

You find yourself in that position more often than not! :D

My tip would be to regularly clean your tanks and drippers!!

Get an ultrasonic or some warm water and dishwashing liquid will do fine! Simply coiling and wicking wont give you 100 percent pure flavour if your atty has buildup in the chamber or topcap from previous juices. You will be surprised just how dirty it actually gets just after a week of use, to the naked eye it seems clean but take a tissue and wipe inside the chimney/chamber/topcap and see just how dirty it can get!

Agreed @Schnappie
When I "twist & wipe" the inside of the chimney part on my RTAs I am always surprised at how much dark stuff and gunk is showing on the toilet paper. Eek!

Seriously Seriously Seriously ECIGSSA Forumites - Please make sure that when you are processing/making a DIY eJoose - and capturing %ages for gram conversion - FOCUS and make sure you capture the correct Drop/%age of Menthol - Please don’t capture %age when Drops are specified - You WILL know that when you vape it. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im pretty new to this hobby and life saving game of vaping but if I had to share a tip it would be a simp,e but effective one:

Tip: Always unscrew or remove your atty/tank from your battery mod. It may seem like a tedious and completely pointless task but this practice can help prevent spillage of juice into the buttons or battery, especially from a tank full of newly dropped in juice, preventing death of your device. :)

im pretty new to this hobby and life saving game of vaping but if I had to share a tip it would be a simp,e but effective one:

Tip: Always unscrew or remove your atty/tank from your battery mod. It may seem like a tedious and completely pointless task but this practice can help prevent spillage of juice into the buttons or battery, especially from a tank full of newly dropped in juice, preventing death of your device. :)
Tedious indeed but you are right in saying that it could potentially save your device.

I'm sure @Rob Fisher once lost a Snow Wolf Mini when a tank dumped juice on it overnight.

Tedious indeed but you are right in saying that it could potentially save your device.

I'm sure @Rob Fisher once lost a Snow Wolf Mini when a tank dumped juice on it overnight.

He did indeed! He lost two Snow Wolf mini’s. :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Caseman - good tip about the mod holder in the car!

I have one of those 3-drawer units, which I bought specifically for vape stuff. Love it!

Haha! You sure you're not going to end up with a single weird tasting juice?
I vape fruity flavours.have not experienced one bad vape day yet and i do it most days.ncv trinity,gbom moondrops on ice and rac city strange fruit.some of it combine but even that taste like more

Only a few days left!

For those that haven't entered, cancel your weekend plans to make sure you can think of some advice to share! Missing your gran's brithday party will be worth it when you're vaping some amazing prize juice!

Only a few days left!

For those that haven't entered, cancel your weekend plans to make sure you can think of some advice to share! Missing your gran's brithday party will be worth it when you're vaping some amazing prize juice!

That sounds like some good advice right there. your entry is accepted ;)

Remember to put your top cap back on before vaping. Twice in the last two weeks I've gone to take a drag and have burnt my lips on scolding hot coils. I fear I will do this a few more times before I truly learn my lesson.

Thanks you for the chance :blush:

Vaping steps - Coil It - Wick It - Juice It - Vape It - Make it Cloudy - Enjoy it :headbang:

Just a thought - If you need quick easy atomizer/tank holder - why not just use an egg box - it should do the job well enough...and it's cheaper! :WHAT?:

Choosing a Narrower-Bore Drip Tip
will boost your flavours.
:uooo::uooo::uooo::uooo::uooo:
Lemon or Water helps reset your taste buds...if you get vapers tongue!:zlumi:works for me...sometimes :--P

Shake your e-juice a little before filling your tank - it mixes the flavours.:sing::sing:

Remember - do not toss your e-cig out the car window like you would a cigarette! :stop:Cause then it's F#$ked and you will need a new one.:eusa_doh::nusenuse:

Research the kit/mod/tank before buying it, in that way, you will be happier with it :love3:- unless you win it...then thats a bonus.:number_one:

PG does not mean Parental Guidence
:giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl:

Back