ESG Skyline Group Buy

I might lick your Skyline :p Hope you have an ultrasonic cleaner :)

As long as it doesn't affect performance... I have a whole lotta other stuff you could lick too :--P:-D

All in good humor of course... I do suppose there's a significant age gap so I must humbly apologize

For all people worried about their girlfriends/boyfriends/fiancees/wife/husbands/dogs/cat/mother/father/brother/sister/mistress and/or other worrying about an invoice being sent with the package. Please do not stress, I am too crazy busy to generate an invoice :p Just saying!

Guys guys, take the bromance to PM. :b2:

On a more serious note, what is a realistic ETA on the skyline?

IF all goes well, by next week Friday I will have them :) I might be forced to take some Skylines to the Vape Meet IF they arrive as scheduled :)

PLEASE DO NOTE - DELAYS DO OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME! These are not your run of the mill mass production RTAs *cough* Toyota *cough*

Now you all land up being nice! Tough crowd!

I was about to comment the same... From conflict to bromance with a single email... We should implement this tactic for world peace!!

Paid. Wish to thank @Takie & @Rob Fisher for their hard work in organising all of this. I know I am very happy with my purchase and I am sure the rest will feel the same once they have these in their hands. And now the wait for it to finally arrive.

Mails sent out :) Jeez you are a demanding bunch

Please excuse the due payment date - it was meant to be the 24th of March :/
Hi Takie, please could you try resending my mail. I haven't received the invoice yet..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back