ESG Skyline Group Buy

@Takie, any update on this group buy?
I'm seriously concerned with this group buys progress.
If I recall we had 48 hours to pay when the group buy closed or be excluded from future group buys.

@Takie @Rob Fisher . I havent received messages yet about if i can change the ultem tank and drip tip from polished to unpolished . Not rushing just want to make sure if is possible or not .

Hi Guys... final spreadsheet from @Takie attached please double check... no need to confirm unless there is an error. @Takie will start invoicingTuesday evening!

Attachments

• HECSA - Skyline Final.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 57
Perfect guys, you can send my invoice and take my money with a smile :zpong:

*** Update ***

I am going to give 2 more hours from this post to give people a chance to make any late changes. If not I am going ahead and forwarding the list onto ESG to confirm and book our items! I am going to start summarizing the order for peeps :)

Ok @Takie if you insist....
:-D
I'd like to add another polished ultem tank and wide bore tip please.

So in total it's 2x polished ultem tanks
And 2x polished wide bore drip tips

Tank you sir!

@Takie is there a spare 4ml glass in the box or does it just come with 1 glass tank?

Note to self - ship this atty out last.
No offence @Takie , I get this is THE atty to own but I have issues with gear that is hard to come by.

I rarely buy stuff that is so difficult to obtain purely because my fast paced lifestyle doesn't allow waiting or being patient.

I'm really happy to be getting a skyline but the wait has been killing me!

Back