ESG Skyline Group Buy

Thanks @Rob Fisher . Can my extra glass then be dropped from the order and can I add the 1.5x3mm AirDisk?
Also when is payment due?

If @Takie is overworked then perhaps we or a member can get access and finalize the formalities?

I will ask @Takie to edit the order...

It's a fully integrated system @Takie uses and a bit too higher grade for me...

Thanks @Takie for your effort. We waited so long anyway so a few more days won't do any harm.

@Rob Fisher , i ordered the extra glass but now am not sure whether i need that. I am a bit confused as to whether its the 2ml glass or the bigger glass. And i dont know if i need that extra glass?

Secondly, I forgot to order the tiniest air disk (the first one on the list). I doubt i will need it but it will help my OCD if I can get it and have a full set of air disks. Just in case.

So depending on your advice, i may drop the spare glass in favour of the smallest airhole air disk...

#sorryForTheTroubleRobYouChampion

@Rob Fisher , i ordered the extra glass but now am not sure whether i need that. I am a bit confused as to whether its the 2ml glass or the bigger glass. And i dont know if i need that extra glass?

Secondly, I forgot to order the tiniest air disk (the first one on the list). I doubt i will need it but it will help my OCD if I can get it and have a full set of air disks. Just in case.

So depending on your advice, i may drop the spare glass in favour of the smallest airhole air disk...

#sorryForTheTroubleRobYouChampion

Hi Ho @Silver a spare tank is always a MUST.

I will ask Takie to add the tiniest air disk for you.

I still think they should have setup an all inclusive package for all of us in South Africa,With all the bells and whistles to make it easier for everyone.

I think based on email response that @Rob Fisher got from esmoke, ONLY certain countries with restrictions get the 2ml glass and spare tank which will be 4ml. I think the rest of world will get the standard tank only. I may be mistaken though.

I think based on email response that @Rob Fisher got from esmoke, ONLY certain countries with restrictions get the 2ml glass and spare tank which will be 4ml. I think the rest of world will get the standard tank only. I may be mistaken though.
Still want to know how they accomplish this with the glass.Thickness of the glass can't make such a big difference.

@Deckie can confirm this but he mentioned some time back that the glass from toptank mini works with the skyline as well. Not 100% sure on that but if true, then u have other options.

Need help please peeps....

I am so torn between the skyline and a Kayfun V5 .
Is there any one that can convince me which one would be my best bet.
I vape restricted lung hit and direct lung hit.
Any help is apreciated.
Thanks

I think the skyline might be better in the sense that they offer all the options you like just for 1 rta. Depending on your moods you can change skydisk for either RL or DL

Great Stuff. Now there is no turning back and no chance for the Fence sitters to join

Was starting to get cold feet.

So sorry @Rob Fisher & @Takie, I know the group buy is closed, but just wanted to know if its possible to order Just an extra Skydeck for my existing skyline, With the same extra airflow options that I ordered before. If not, its no stress at all.

So sorry @Rob Fisher & @Takie, I know the group buy is closed, but just wanted to know if its possible to order Just an extra Skydeck for my existing skyline, With the same extra airflow options that I ordered before. If not, its no stress at all.

I should get a spreadsheet of the final selection this morning from @Takie just to make sure everyone is happy and then he will place the order and send invoices! NB he has reserved the Skylines with ESG already so we should have no problems.

Back