ESG Skyline Group Buy

Thanks for picking this up @SAVapeGear
I didnt even think to check the tank capacity but I agree it would be quite disappointing if it only had 2ml capacity.

I also thought it didnt have a spare glass, so ordered one too.

Would be great if @Takie and/or @Rob Fisher can just double confirm for us the tank size and whether a spare glass is included.

Here are the specs of the Skyline taken from the web site... it appears that there is a spare glass included (according to the blurb). How they say it's a 2ml tank I don't understand because mine takes way more than 2ml! I just topped up my tank with 2ml from a syringe and my tank was about half and it took 2ml to top it up so my guess is the tank takes around 3,5ml!

Tagging @Takie in case he has another theory?

SKYLINE RTA TPD Compliant & CE

TPD Registration Number : 01989-17-00001

After many years of experience in the e-cig world we decide to create the Skyline a rebuildable atomizer,
which was developed and produced in Hellas.
The Skyline combining high quality materials, simplicity, functionality and outstanding performance.

Cause sky isn't the limit...Is the start !!!

Materials

• Stainless Steel: 1.4404 (316L)
  • Ultra High Precision Glass Borosilicate 3.3 Tempered & Firepolished
  • O-rings: Nbr 50 Shore
  • Insulators: Ketron Peek Quadrant Foodgrade (High Temp)
  • Drip Tips(x2): SS 316L & Pom (food grade)
  • PC1000 Quadrant

Features

• Easy Top filling
  • SkyDeck Fully adjustable Air draw with 10 different oprions of Skydisks
  • Fully adjustable AFC
  • Fully adjustable liquid control
  • High heat resistance
  • Double chamber
  • Realtime accessibility on coil build deck (with full tank)
  • Connection 510
  • Authentication system, one serial number (3 digit) and one serial (8 digit) match together via website

Specs

• Height: 52.16mm (without drip tip)
  • Diameter: 22mm
  • Weight: ~ 79gr
  • Tank Volume: 2 ml
  • Drip well: 5.12 mm
  • Deck build holes: 2mm

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • Pom Drip Tip (Food Grade)
  • Special designed Tool to extract Airdisks
  • AirDisk
  • Spare Glass Tank Borosilicate 3.3 Tempered & Firepolished
  • Spare set orings
  • Extra spare Slotted grub screws SS 316L
  • User Manual

I have just messaged ESG direct to get an answer because I think thier web site is wrong? My Skyline takes at least 3,5ml???
I think they changed the spec to be TPD Compliant.
I'm hoping they still give us the 4ml version as 2ml in a tank is dissapoint.

I have just messaged ESG direct to get an answer because I think thier web site is wrong? My Skyline takes at least 3,5ml???
My concern is with the TPD Compliance and registration.As far a I know,max juice capacity for this is 2ml.

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Better we check these things beforehand than get an unwelcome surprise after

The Borosilicate glass extends the capacity to 3.3ml. The installed Ultem is 2ml. It's basically why they say Borosilicate 3.3. I think the glass is thinner which is how they get the capacity up.

The Borosilicate glass extends the capacity to 3.3ml. The installed Ultem is 2ml. It's basically why they say Borosilicate 3.3. I think the glass is thinner which is how they get the capacity up.
I thought the installed tank is glass, I seen the ultem is an additional accessory

Did some research on it the 3.3 is the type of glass, not really anything to do with capacityIMG_20170314_021955.png

So my original Skyline takes 3.5ml to 3.7ml. I don't see them changing that to 2ml, however I could be wrong and disappointed.

So my original Skyline takes 3.5ml to 3.7ml. I don't see them changing that to 2ml, however I could be wrong and disappointed.

Yip that was my take on it... now I just need Greece to wake up and answer me...

I think there is no need to panic. Have a look below, from 6:05... you can see him filling the tank with about 5½ - 6 pipettes of juice. That seems closer to 4ml than 2ml to me.

Just chatted to the MAN in Greece and here is his reply...

Hi Rob, Yes your Skyline takes 4 ml , the new batch comes with a 2ml tank for the countries which has the TPD regulations and of course they will get an extra tank outside of the box to have 4 ml again
1f642.png
Dont worry at all!

Hi Rob, Yes your Skyline takes 4 ml , the new batch comes with a 2ml tank for the countries which has the TPD regulations and of course they will get an extra tank outside of the box to have 4 ml again
1f642.png
Dont worry at all!

Thanks @Rob Fisher . I guess this will ease everyone's mind. Up up & Away Skyline

1f642.png
Dont worry at all!
Uncle Rob please confirm does this mean it comes with 2 glasses, 1 that holds 2ml and 1 that holds 4ml included?

It seems that way... but why anyone would ever want to do 2ml is beyond me?
I guess it's for the whole TPD compliance, guess I'll be getting the spare ultem tank after all, or maybe change it to an.extra glass, will speak to @Takie once the ball is in motion

Guys and girls just a note to say we haven't forgotten about you all... @Takie has had a few days working into the early hours of the morning with urgent work related issues... I'm hoping he will get a chance to do the summary tonight and post the final order to confirm before sending out the invoices.

ESG are aware of the number of Skylines we are about to order and they are reserved! ;-)

Guys and girls just a note to say we haven't forgotten about you all... @Takie has had a few days working into the early hours of the morning with urgent work related issues... I'm hoping he will get a chance to do the summary tonight and post the final order to confirm before sending out the invoices.

ESG are aware of the number of Skylines we are about to order and they are reserved! ;-)
If @Takie is overworked then perhaps we or a member can get access and finalize the formalities?

Back