ESG Skyline Group Buy

Sorry @Oupa and Hi Ho @Silver... Thanks to Customs (My advance copy has been stuck in customs for 5 days now) I'm not going to get my Sky Deck in time to test and make recommendations on which decks to get before the close of the group buy so you will need to take a stab at which Sky discs to get. :confused:

https://goo.gl/forms/VNQ8gAQDERXaQV2y2

The list closes on Saturday 11th of March 2017 so only 2 days left.

Sorry @Oupa and Hi Ho @Silver... Thanks to Customs (My advance copy has been stuck in customs for 5 days now) I'm not going to get my Sky Deck in time to test and make recommendations on which decks to get before the close of the group buy so you will need to take a stab at which Sky discs to get. :confused:

https://goo.gl/forms/VNQ8gAQDERXaQV2y2

The list closes on Saturday 11th of March 2017 so only 2 days left.

why are they holding it for so long

why are they holding it for so long

Because it's a random customs check and they wanted invoices etc... and it's going to @Takie and not to me... he is a real busy fellow and not retired like me who nags and phones and screams at the courier. I also have a mod stuck in customs for the same reason... just so annoying... you pay a fortune for courier charges and then it spends days at customs... :-@

Not cool. So what happens if u buy 2nd hand mods etc. there is no invoice for those

Not cool. So what happens if u buy 2nd hand mods etc. there is no invoice for those

That is the case with my current one stuck at customs so had to get MMM to send me an invoice.

oh wow, that's hectic. Hope I don't go through this crap. Maybe you are red flagged with so many packages arriving for u

Out of curiosity, what description do they put for your mods

Out of curiosity, what description do they put for your mods

Not sure... I have just given up hassling... when they arrive they arrive... I just can't fight them anymore... I say say "whatever" and carry on.

No worries Rob. My mind is about 95% made up on which sky discs I want...

If you guys want a happy ending go to a tai massage parlour.

Guys what time does this group buy close?

Order is in from my side
Looking forward to this!

Cutting it very close :D
Also I want to see 1 mod per atty @Silver .
Need to purchase a few new mods to give the mighty evod some competition.

I know @Christos - it was very close.

My only concern now is that I left out the smallest air disk.
I got all the others because I didn't know how this thing is going to turn out - so better be safe than sorry.
Now I am worried I left out the tiniest one - just in case somehow this tank becomes a mouth to lung winner.

I know Rob is at the Wild Coast - maybe if @Takie sees this message he can include the smallest air disk for me. I will sleep better...

Lol

I know @Christos - it was very close.

My only concern now is that I left out the smallest air disk.
I got all the others because I didn't know how this thing is going to turn out - so better be safe than sorry.
Now I am worried I left out the tiniest one - just in case somehow this tank becomes a mouth to lung winner.

I know Rob is at the Wild Coast - maybe if @Takie sees this message he can include the smallest air disk for me. I will sleep better...

Lol

@Silver only when this group buy closes i will sleep well cause its haunting me every minute knowing that im not a part of it and all it takes is a few clicks :(

Back