ESG Skyline Group Buy

I know @Christos - it was very close.

My only concern now is that I left out the smallest air disk.
I got all the others because I didn't know how this thing is going to turn out - so better be safe than sorry.
Now I am worried I left out the tiniest one - just in case somehow this tank becomes a mouth to lung winner.

I know Rob is at the Wild Coast - maybe if @Takie sees this message he can include the smallest air disk for me. I will sleep better...

Lol
I believe the airflow control is decent and will allow MTL closed most of the way.

I got the biggest airflow option with no other air disks. The options are IMHO too much and debilitating when trying to make a choice.

Also I think you will see some disks in the classifieds after this group buy. The disks are 6 euro and the sheet says +- R56.
I think it's R84 if it's 6x R14.

Either way I'm sure I'll be happy with the skyline.

Oh wow @Christos

That is a good point. I wonder if that was a mistake made in the conversion price...

I delayed my research too long and the problem is that when one tries to do these things at the last minute mistakes will be made I guess.

The part that confuses me is that if the AFC works well and all you need is the large airflow disk, then why would they make the others available?

Anyhow, we will see... Am keen to see how this tank performs against what I currently have

Oh wow @Christos

That is a good point. I wonder if that was a mistake made in the conversion price...

I delayed my research too long and the problem is that when one tries to do these things at the last minute mistakes will be made I guess.

The part that confuses me is that if the AFC works well and all you need is the large airflow disk, then why would they make the others available?

Anyhow, we will see... Am keen to see how this tank performs against what I currently have
I'm not really a MTL vaper but the options I chose were the DTL 1.8mm x 6mm and the 1.8mm x 3 holes as I'm guessing the way it distributes air will make a huge difference in getting a tighter draw over the wide open 1

Oh wow @Christos

@Rob Fisher did a lot of the research for us. The are a few HE tanks available but based on reviews worldwide the skyline seems to be one of the best.
Also we can expect the lemo 1's to be going into retirement very very soon!

I just want to find out,didn't the original skyline take more than 2ml of juice?

I though it was 4ml.

This will be a deal breaker for me...............

See details on the site:

SKYLINE RTA TPD Compliant & CE

TPD Registration Number : 01989-17-00001

After many years of experience in the e-cig world we decide to create the Skyline a rebuildable atomizer,
which was developed and produced in Hellas.
The Skyline combining high quality materials, simplicity, functionality and outstanding performance.

Cause sky isn't the limit...Is the start !!!

Materials

• Stainless Steel: 1.4404 (316L)
  • Ultra High Precision Glass Borosilicate 3.3 Tempered & Firepolished
  • O-rings: Nbr 50 Shore
  • Insulators: Ketron Peek Quadrant Foodgrade (High Temp)
  • Drip Tips(x2): SS 316L & Pom (food grade)
  • PC1000 Quadrant

Features

• Easy Top filling
  • SkyDeck Fully adjustable Air draw with 10 different oprions of Skydisks
  • Fully adjustable AFC
  • Fully adjustable liquid control
  • High heat resistance
  • Double chamber
  • Realtime accessibility on coil build deck (with full tank)
  • Connection 510
  • Authentication system, one serial number (3 digit) and one serial (8 digit) match together via website

Specs

• Height: 52.16mm (without drip tip)
  • Diameter: 22mm
  • Weight: ~ 79gr
  • Tank Volume: 2 ml
  • Drip well: 5.12 mm
  • Deck build holes: 2mm

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • Pom Drip Tip (Food Grade)
  • Special designed Tool to extract Airdisks
  • AirDisk
  • Spare Glass Tank Borosilicate 3.3 Tempered & Firepolished
  • Spare set orings
  • Extra spare Slotted grub screws SS 316L
  • User Manual

I just want to find out,didn't the original skyline take more than 2ml of juice?

I though it was 4ml.

See details on the site:

After many years of experience in the e-cig world we decide to create the Skyline a rebuildable atomizer,
The Skyline combining high quality materials, simplicity, functionality and outstanding performance.

Materials

• PC1000 Quadrant

Features

• Easy Top filling
  • Fully adjustable AFC
  • High heat resistance
  • Double chamber
  • Connection 510
  • Authentication system, one serial number (3 digit) and one serial (8 digit) match together via website

Specs

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • AirDisk
  • Spare set orings
  • User Manual
@SAVapeGear dibs if it's a deal breaker...

I though it was 4ml.

See details on the site:

Materials

• PC1000 Quadrant

Features

• Easy Top filling
  • Fully adjustable AFC
  • High heat resistance
  • Double chamber
  • Connection 510

Specs

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • AirDisk
  • Spare set orings
  • User Manual
I'm also of the impression we are getting the 4ml tank.
Only difference is the new skydeck.

Looks like the new packaging includes a spare glass.I also ordered an extra glass,but if it comes with a spare glass then that will not be needed.

Can the organizers of this group buy please follow up on tank size and if it does come with a spare glass as per website descriptions.

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • AirDisk
  • Spare set orings
  • User Manual

Specs
- Height: 52.16mm (without drip tip)
- Diameter: 22mm
- Weight: ~ 79gr
- Tank Volume: 4.0 ml
- Drip well: 5.12 mm
- Deck build holes: 2mm

As per group buy spec sheet.

I was also under the impression that we getting the 4ml version and no extra glass that's why I ordered the ultem tank and an ultem drip tip to match the tank but let's wait and see with @Rob Fisher and @Takie

Looks like the new packaging includes a spare glass.I also ordered an extra glass,but if it comes with a spare glass then that will not be needed.

Can the organizers of this group buy please follow up on tank size and if it does come with a spare glass as per website descriptions.

Package includes

• Handmade Wood Box
  • Skyline RTA
  • 316L Drip Tip
  • AirDisk
  • Spare set orings
  • User Manual

Thanks for picking this up @SAVapeGear
I didnt even think to check the tank capacity but I agree it would be quite disappointing if it only had 2ml capacity.

I also thought it didnt have a spare glass, so ordered one too.

Would be great if @Takie and/or @Rob Fisher can just double confirm for us the tank size and whether a spare glass is included.

Found this now and think it will help in regards to choosing air disks. Its Todds latest review on the new skydecks. Aparently going with biggest airflow insert and using the afc might not be what you looking for if you enjoy a more restricted lung hit or mtl hit.

Apparently the folk on ecf that have recieved the new skydecks already say you can use the biggest airdisk and adjust using the afc but then you loose flavour.

So basically you need to use the right airdisk for your vaping style in combination with the afc to get the best flavour from the skyline rta.

I know im complicating things at this stage of the Group Buy but i feel its important the right choices are made on choosing your airdisc when buying this RTA because you cant just go into a shop tomorrow and buy extra airdiscs.

Apparently the folk on ecf that have recieved the new skydecks already say you can use the biggest airdisk and adjust using the afc but then you loose flavour.

So basically you need to use the right airdisk for your vaping style in combination with the afc to get the best flavour from the skyline rta.

I know im complicating things at this stage of the Group Buy but i feel its important the right choices are made on choosing your airdisc when buying this RTA because you cant just go into a shop tomorrow and buy extra airdiscs.

@Clouds4Days thats why I just got everything...€6 a pop for maybe 4 that I won't use ain't gonna break the bank

Oh wow @Christos

@Silver when I bought my first Skyline I also got the extra MTL RBA which I've never used & very much doubt I'll ever use so if you'd like to give it a try I'll bring it to the vape meet for you, but I doubt you'll need the small Airdisk.

@Silver when I bought my first Skyline I also got the extra MTL RBA which I've never used & very much doubt I'll ever use so if you'd like to give it a try I'll bring it to the vape meet for you .

Thanks @Deckie - very kind of you - i may take you up on that offer. Thanks

When you guys got your Skylines there was the mouth to lung deck and the restricted lung hit deck. I had decided to go for the restricted lung hit deck. But this Skyline in this group buy as far as i understand doesnt come with that restricted lung hit deck, but rather the new SkyDeck with all the air disks as options.

I am not sure what the difference would be in the vape between your restricted lung hit deck versus the "equivalent air disk setup" on the SkyDeck.

Now that I have ordered it and all the disks are available I suppose i am just trying to cover my bases to get all the options just in case i decide to use it as a mouth to lung tank. I doubt I will, but I suppose its nice to have that option.

Thanks @Deckie - very kind of you - i may take you up on that offer. Thanks

When you guys got your Skylines there was the mouth to lung deck and the restricted lung hit deck. I had decided to go for the restricted lung hit deck. But this Skyline in this group buy as far as i understand doesnt come with that restricted lung hit deck, but rather the new SkyDeck with all the air disks as options.

I am not sure what the difference would be in the vape between your restricted lung hit deck versus the "equivalent air disk setup" on the SkyDeck.

Now that I have ordered it and all the disks are available I suppose i am just trying to cover my bases to get all the options just in case i decide to use it as a mouth to lung tank. I doubt I will, but I suppose its nice to have that option.
They still offer the restricted lung deck on their website, so maybe you can ask @Takie to order you 1 if you are still interested. What I did is buy the equivalent Airdisk ( 1.8mm x 3 holes), which is the spec for the airflow holes on the Restricted lung head (DTL) from the original.

85140-6ae3890e6b8588405fe75fe914f9abcd.jpg

Guys... @Takie was called away for urgent business over the weekend but got back early this morning... he is hoping to summarise the group buy so everyone can double check thier order and then invoices will follow in the morning.

Back