Failing At Vaping

Decided to change juice in my kayfun lite . Took it like i do with the aerotank and put it upside down. Unscrew it and feel wet on my leg. When i look down i saw the tank empty and all the juice was on my working shorts. And the worst was my last bit of vm menthol ice .

Bottom filled my Kayfun last night and decided to pop the ERA dripper on with some Menthol. Put the Kayfun upright onto the MVP beauty ring as per usual. As I take a puff on the dripper I am looking at this little screw on the table in front of me, wondering where it came from. No prizes for guessing :p

Bottom filled my Kayfun last night and decided to pop the ERA dripper on with some Menthol. Put the Kayfun upright onto the MVP beauty ring as per usual. As I take a puff on the dripper I am looking at this little screw on the table in front of me, wondering where it came from. No prizes for guessing :p

I'm just picturing that now, soo funny. :lol:

So I may soon be adding Vaping my socks to the list of Failing at Vaping...

PS - Thanks @Die Kriek for my spiffy new signature

Ok here's the deal. If @johan agrees to change his username to Ohm Johan then I will make a video of me vaping my socks this weekend

Ok here's the deal. If @johan agrees to change his username to Ohm Johan then I will make a video of me vaping my socks this weekend

Oo. You going to make cotton wicks from your socks or put your sock over your drip tip as a filter?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In the name of research I am prepared to do both!

It's all on @johan now

Gave a twisp a telling off that their batteries were crap and the unit does not work anymore. The guy clicked it 5 times and gave it back to me. I just puffed and walked off :blush:

Wow. Everyone seems to really hate pink around here.

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

@devdev this is just to serve as a gentle reminder that the community is longing for an instructional Coil building video, oh and threading it with socks of course :p

When starting out I performed my first pro tank coil change and didn't know that the coil screwed in place. Needless to say, half a bottle of juice later I realised my error :oops:

Now while dripping, I genousley forgot to put the top back on my atty and (in gedagte) tryed to take a vape, and burned my lips

Ps: sorry for my spelling, but my spell checker sudenley decided not to work :blush:

Now while dripping, I genousley forgot to put the top back on my atty and (in gedagte) tryed to take a vape, and burned my lips

Ps: sorry for my spelling, but my spell checker sudenley decided not to work :blush:

Eina!
How did you manage that?
Did you forget to put on the drip tip or the whole top cap of the dripper?

Eina!
How did you manage that?
Did you forget to put on the drip tip or the whole top cap of the dripper?

It was while I was reading threads on ouer wonderfull forum and didn't look what I was doning and didnt put back the cap

Attachments

• IMG_1320.JPG
    IMG_1320.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 38
Yesterday I replaced a coil, quickly filled up with juice, and took a vape straight away. Didn't let it soak at all.

It tasted horrible :eek:

Yesterday I replaced a coil, quickly filled up with juice, and took a vape straight away. Didn't let it soak at all.

It tasted horrible :eek:

Don't worry, that happens quit often to most of us :giggle:

I polished my Kayfun but neglected to clean the catch tank out, if anyone wants the recipe for metal polish e-juice let me know, putting it in the file right next to the "marmite" recipe :rolleyes:

Back