Failing At Vaping

OK tonight was an Epic Fail... decided to rewick my Serpent Mini 25 Dual Coil... spent sometime perfecting the two wicks beautifully... primed the wicks with what I thought was XXX... then put the tank on and filled it up with XXX.

The fail was that the Menthol Ice bottle that I was using earlier on to change a juice was in the XXX Spot... yes you guessed it... the wicks were primed with Menthol Ice and then fired in a powerful sub ohm tank... if anyone is looking for the top of my skull it's splattered over my ceiling! Sheeezzzz! :confused:

I can relate uncle Rob. I once accidentally filled my tank with Galactic Hypermint...I still get shivers when I think about the experience. Needless to say I have not had any sinus issues for a while afterwards.

OK tonight was an Epic Fail... decided to rewick my Serpent Mini 25 Dual Coil... spent sometime perfecting the two wicks beautifully... primed the wicks with what I thought was XXX... then put the tank on and filled it up with XXX.

The fail was that the Menthol Ice bottle that I was using earlier on to change a juice was in the XXX Spot... yes you guessed it... the wicks were primed with Menthol Ice and then fired in a powerful sub ohm tank... if anyone is looking for the top of my skull it's splattered over my ceiling! Sheeezzzz! :confused:

lol, that happened to me once too, when I mistakenly primed the dripper with koolada concentrate. About 5 minutes later I casually took a huge drag which left me gasping for air. I seriously felt like I couldn't breathe at all. That was worse than any dry hit I've ever experienced by a factor of ten.

lol, that happened to me once too, when I mistakenly primed the dripper with koolada concentrate. About 5 minutes later I casually took a huge drag which left me gasping for air. I seriously felt like I couldn't breathe at all. That was worse than any dry hit I've ever experienced by a factor of ten.

After I got some menthol concentrate I thought I would drip a few drops directly on a saturated RM2 wick just to see if it would "mentholise" the fruit juice in there. I was too lazy to drip it in the Reo bottle. I didnt know how strong the concentrate was, so I thought it would just be a bit more mentholy.

Holy moly, did I get a huge surprise!
:eeeeek:

It was very icy!

Thankfully it was only the RM2 and a tame MTL setup

When I first got into sub ohm I had a subtank mini kit, when refilling (Bottom fill) I would mostly forget to turn it upside down again after refill :/ so much juice was wasted :<

Another one, I have more than 1 tank in my "man cave" at home. I was busy in a game online I think it was Ark survival or something, and decided it was time for a new coil and wick on my Serpent mini 22. After putting in the new coil and cotton, prime etc I was a little distracted and grabbed the wrong tank without thinking (My tanks sit ready with coil and cotton ready to be primed etc. So I put the wrong tank on just with coil and cotton, You all know what happened after that. I still get nightmares.

Once in the beginning of my DIY journey without thinking put a minuscule drop of Koolada on my finger and tasted with the tip of my tongue, big mistake, tongue had a freeze burning sensation and went numb for the rest of the night. Word of advise dont even try it...:confused:

Once in the beginning of my DIY journey without thinking put a minuscule drop of Koolada on my finger and tasted with the tip of my tongue, big mistake, tongue had a freeze burning sensation and went numb for the rest of the night. Word of advise dont even try it...:confused:

I've done this. It's terrible. Utterly terrible. It hurts and burns and makes your chest close up.

I got some galactic hypermint (first time I got it), decided hey, lets try this on my RDA. I had a 0.17 ohm build in it, 100 watts. Thought I was very clever.... well... my skull splintered, my eyes started streaming tears and my mouth set on fire and froze all at the same time. Needless to say I have never tried doing that again. I am so cautious of new juices that I habitually set my RDA much lower when trying a new juice...

Back