Fines Master

Your Royal Highness the FINES MASTER ( @Rob Fisher )

It is with regret that I have to report the following catogary 1 offence for further investigation by your honourable jury: Hacking of the SHOUTBOX by the main suspect being @devdev - Please note that in Act 5b of the International laws of 1812, section 7-4 governing forum rules, it is a criminal offence to hack shouts in any forum shoutbox, especially in the secigssa forum. The said Act, sub-section 7-4-Z makes provision for a severe penalty of an overweight elephant, or 2 years abstance from vaping, or both. It is my submission to the jury they can surely observe the evidence from the shoutbox's shouts and find the aforementioned accused guilty.

Yours utmost truthfully & Faithfully
S.Q @johan ESQUIRE

Your Royal Highness the FINES MASTER ( @Rob Fisher )

It is with regret that I have to report the following catogary 1 offence for further investigation by your honourable jury: Hacking of the SHOUTBOX by the main suspect being @devdev - Please note that in Act 5b of the International laws of 1812, section 7-4 governing forum rules, it is a criminal offence to hack shouts in any forum shoutbox, especially in the secigssa forum. The said Act, sub-section 7-4-Z makes provision for a severe penalty of an overweight elephant, or 2 years abstance from vaping, or both. It is my submission to the jury they can surely observe the evidence from the shoutbox's shouts and find the aforementioned accused guilty.

Yours utmost truthfully & Faithfully
S.Q @johan ESQUIRE

Oh my word... I am just recovering from pulling a @Silver after testing five Vape King Beta Juices... there is little doubt based on the evidence especially because of sub section 7-4-Z that the said accused is guilty and sentenced to a overweight elephant!

I wonder how @devdev pleads? Not that it really matters however... but it's worth a giggle listening?

R20.jpg

PS. An Elephant is Twenty Rand and not $20... but any donation to rid one's self of the shame of criminal activity is appreciated and salvation can be found at http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/

In that case your honour, sub-section 7-4-Z has just been revised and signed by his honourable king into the ecigssa Government Gazette to 10 Elephants

I plead not guilty.

With respect to the complainant, and with respect to the honourable judge, it is my view that the evidentiary burden proving these claims has not been adequately shouldered by the complainant.

On a preponderance of probabilities it is questionable that I, an innocent and simple, yet upstanding citizen of this community, could even contemplate such acts of disorderly conduct being perpetrated. Could I, devdev, humble servant of the citizens of Afriville, be accused of such acts, when there could easily be others who could have committed such offences in my name?

Such a conclusion could not possibly and reasonably ever be true, and I conclude, in closing, that the complaints against me be dismissed with the utter contempt that they deserve. I trust, my lady, that you will come to the correct conclusion in respect of this vexatious and malicious action to tarnish my good standing.

How dare you call our honourable judge "my lady" - your disrespect to this court will not be tolerated. I fully object to the statements made by the accused and should be scrapped from the records. I further submit that according to the accused's avatar he is not even standing! let alone "good standing" or "up standing"

when i read now, ''i trust, my lady.....'' i had to LOL

@annemarievdh its my duty as accuser to remind his honourable Fines Master and judge of the content of the relevant statutes and governing rules in this particular serious case.

@annemarievdh its my duty as accuser to remind his honourable Fines Master and judge of the content of the relevant statutes and governing rules in this particular serious case. :D

@annemarievdh its my duty as accuser to remind his honourable Fines Master and judge of the content of the relevant statutes and governing rules in this particular serious case. :D

You are telling him to change his Judgement, look at this :

In that case your honour, sub-section 7-4-Z has just been revised and signed by his honourable king into the ecigssa Government Gazette to 10 Elephants

Mmmmmm???? As far as I know the only one that decides the rules and punishments is the FINES MASTER...

I am waiting for the honourable judge to weigh up my argument against that of the accuser before deciding punishment.

Any other witnesses please come to the stand?

Haha - you've just incriminated yourself and this court might just fine you accordingly! Your honour we have one more confession by a witness in this case; and now stand co-accused with devdev, thus co-conspiritors!

Seriously people. This is a kangaroo court! Where is @Rob Fisher ?
  1. 14:15 - devdev:
    Hehehehehehe. I love vaping chicken poo!

hahahaha I didn't even see that one devdev, that is so funny

This court is now in recession until the return of his honourable Fines Master - let us all vape for now!

Back