Forum Medals

Congrats @MoeB786 , thanks for the dedication!

Congrats @Vape_r - thanks for the dedication!

Congrats & thanks @MoeB786 and @Vape_r !

It's all the banter, help and general info from its members that makes ECIGSSA what it is. Despite the fact that there are some advanced vapers and DIYers here, they all gladly share their knowledge without acting like condescending, superior beings.

Thanks so much everyone! Surprised I only came across this now. This forum is an awesome place with awesome people!

Congrats to @Caveman! Another fine member being awarded the coveted Dedicated Member medal! This medal is the backbone of the forum! :b1::b1:

Congrats on the medal @Caveman
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication!

Wow completely unexpected! Thanks very much guys! Great surprise to wake up to :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Congrats @Caveman. Some well deserved bling there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Some say he vapes REAL Froot Loops for breakfast, and can recoil a stock Twisp Clearo while blindfolded ... Oh, wait. Wrong show ;)
At ECIGSSA we are glued to the screen for different reasons - good intent, and great content from all the great members that keep this place interesting. As a token of appreciation, dedicated members are awarded this :
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

I'm proud to announce that our latest member to receive this coveted award is @RichJB. :applaudit:

Congrats @RichJB and thanks for all the contributions here !

Congrats @RichJB - well deserved - and thanks for all the dedication and contributions!

Back