Forum Medals

ECIGSSA is made special by it's members that selflessly contributes some of their time to assist, support and entertain others.
For those actively involved in making our visits special, a small token of thanks is reserved:
View attachment 84184

Not only has our next medalist proved himself a worthy recipient, he is also an 'International Man of Mystery', deserving a double bill rating:
View attachment 84185

Ladies and Gents, please put your hands together for : @The_Ice!

Thanks for your dedication @The_Ice . Your contributions are appreciated !
A big thank you to everyone on this forum!
This community is such a nice spot is a wide cruel internet.
Let do all we can to keep this great forum growing from strength to strength.

Well done on the medals @The_Ice
Thanks very much for all your contributions, dedication and interest - all the way from Namibia!
We are lucky to have you here

You put your wire in
You take your tweezers out
You put your cotton in and you squeeze it all about

You do the squonky-squonky and you juice it all around

That what it's all about !

To our favorite member @Dietz who always has a fun outlook on things , congrats on receiving the Dedicated Member Medal !

You put your wire in
You take your tweezers out
You put your cotton in and you squeeze it all about

You do the squonky-squonky and you juice it all around

That what it's all about !

To our favorite member @Dietz who always has a fun outlook on things , congrats on receiving the Dedicated Member Medal !
Just arrived in Ladybrand after a very crappy trip all the way here, and this awesome little surprise greeted me when I logged on :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow, Thanks So much @Silver , @shaunnadan , all the Admins and dedicated members that make this place so Awesome, you guys are Number 1 :number_one:!!
I hope to contribute and help fellow Peeps here on the forum!

:ole:

Great stuff @Dietz
Congrats on the medal
And thanks for all your contributions, dedication and enthusiasm!

Lol [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP], thanks for the medallion!! Sure you might have clicked it accidentally, but I'm not giving it back ;)

Back