I Love Cats

@Cat that's just some. We are down to 9 at the Francis cat hotel. We seem to have been a place for the unwanted and were at 29 at the busiest. All our kids are cast off's from the 4 dogs 9 cats 3 gooney pigs. Can be a fun house at times. And Dev they love my tools, fun to play soccer with down the passage at 3am.

And Dev they love my tools, fun to play soccer with down the passage at 3am.

Hahaha, typical cats!

Don't they all land up fighting to be the alpha male and female?

There is the odd frackass but '' mommy '' is the boss and everybody cowtows to her tune. She is the fluffy grey in the picture.

xtQWKi5.jpg

I love cats to bits. ....
I just buried one of mine an hour ago.....looks like he got knocked over by a car...and then made it as far as next to my fence where my wife found him this afternoon after she went looking for him as she had seen him early this morning last....absolutely heartbroken. ...rip Snoopy....

I just buried one of mine an hour ago.....looks like he got knocked over by a car...and then made it as far as next to my fence where my wife found him this afternoon after she went looking for him as she had seen him early this morning last....absolutely heartbroken. ...rip Snoopy....
Dude, that sucks big time. Had the same kind of thing happen. Big man cried hard.

So sorry...;( I know how you feel... thinking of you!

:( ohh no! ...sorry,man.

Cats are so intelligent but they just can't figure it out with cars.
....Although, one time - long ago when i was a kid, i saw a cat run across the road, under a car and come out the other side. i was in the car behind.

Thanks all........ I am not really an emotional person but........my wife did not call me at work yesterday to tell me as she knew that was my favourite cat. More like a dog actually. Whenever I get home from work he was there to greet me....like a dog he would jump up on my leg until I scratched his head a bit. He would follow me everywhere when I am at home. Sometimes I would be doing some DIY in the garage and he would follow me back and forth between the house and the garage across the courtyard in the rain. He would sit on the basin every morning while I brush my teeth. I could not even take a crap without him else he would moan at the bathroom door until I opened it. He loved sleeping at my feet or on the massage chair in my bedroom. He would divide his time between me, my daughter and my wife.

So when I got home yesterday my wife blurted it out and soon as I walked in as she knew I would immediately look for him as he would normally be waiting for me. I asked her to stop and not talk any further until I had digested it. It was bothering me that he was still lying next to the house. I desperately needed to bury him but it was pouring outside. At 11pm I turned on the TV and saw all these scenes of death and it disturbed me so deeply that I got up and went to the garage. I could not care anymore how hard it was raining. I fetched a spade and dug a hole in the pouring rain. But it is when I opened the bag just before I put him in the hole when I broke down completely from the gut wrenching agony of seeing my lifeless pet who was such an integral part of my normal life. My wife did not notice because when I got back I was soaked till in my socks. Still feeling like someone ripped my guts out...image001.jpg image002.jpg image003.jpg

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks all........ I am not really an emotional person but........my wife did not call me at work yesterday to tell me as she knew that was my favourite cat. More like a dog actually. Whenever I get home from work he was there to greet me....like a dog he would jump up on my leg until I scratched his head a bit. He would follow me everywhere when I am at home. Sometimes I would be doing some DIY in the garage and he would follow me back and forth between the house and the garage across the courtyard in the rain. He would sit on the basin every morning while I brush my teeth. I could not even take a crap without him else he would moan at the bathroom door until I opened it. He loved sleeping at my feet or on the massage chair in my bedroom. He would divide his time between me, my daughter and my wife.

So when I got home yesterday my wife blurted it out and soon as I walked in as she knew I would immediately look for him as he would normally be waiting for me. I asked her to stop and not talk any further until I had digested it. It was bothering me that he was still lying next to the house. I desperately needed to bury him but it was pouring outside. At 11pm I turned on the TV and saw all these scenes of death and it disturbed me so deeply that I got up and went to the garage. I could not care anymore how hard it was raining. I fetched a spade and dug a hole in the pouring rain. But it is when I opened the bag just before I put him in the hole when I broke down completely from the gut wrenching agony of seeing my lifeless pet who was such an integral part of my normal life. My wife did not notice because when I got back I was soaked till in my socks. Still feeling like someone ripped my guts out...View attachment 8561 View attachment 8562 View attachment 8563

My heart goes truly out for you Bro

Back