I Love Cats

QhDQDsc.jpg

I was gonna say the very same thing... Baby Choo would hack off a finger or two! :-D
I had a cat many years ago (I was still in school) that survived being mauled by 2 staffies. After weeks of therapy that cat was totally bonkers. He was back with the biggest chip on his shoulder I've ever seen, to date. I'd play with him with a piece of string or by getting him to chase my finger across the chair, the bastard learnt quick and went for the source. He'd pounce on my shoulder and go for my neck! Man I miss that cat.

Now I have one of these, the furiest fluffiest but clumsiest little thing you've ever seen :)

image.jpg

Absolutely! The most amazing thing is when you're upset or feeling down they'll come sit by (or on) you, minutes later you're totally relaxed and stress free. God's little therapists they are.

Spot on!

I'm really worried leaving Baby Choo for a month when I'm overseas... I will Skype her but she is gonna take some strain when I'm away... at least my kids will be here with her...

Absolutely! The most amazing thing is when you're upset or feeling down they'll come sit by (or on) you, minutes later you're totally relaxed and stress free. God's little therapists they are.
So true I am currently in hospital and all the time over the weekend at home my wife's little one was all over me even slept in our bed under the blankets next to me or on my pillow. When the mrs packed my bag for the hospital to bring it me she was all over the bag sniffing and checking. Such amazing little creatures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spot on!

I'm really worried leaving Baby Choo for a month when I'm overseas... I will Skype her but she is gonna take some strain when I'm away... at least my kids will be here with her...
She'll be in good hands, but you know you're going to be ignored when you get back :giggle:

So true I am currently in hospital and all the time over the weekend at home my wife's little one was all over me even slept in our bed under the blankets next to me or on my pillow. When the mrs packed my bag for the hospital to bring it me she was all over the bag sniffing and checking. Such amazing little creatures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Totally amazing little creatures :)

They sense when you're sick, some say that they have healing power, I find this to be very true also. When I have back pain my Abby comes in and lies on my back. Otherwise he chooses to sleep outside.

My brother from another mother

t7719Fb.jpg

Awesome Compilation

Back