Introduce Yourselves:

Congratulations! We are glad to hear that you made the switch, @Jonita. :)

Hi @Twisp
Welcome to the forum (again ;-)

Good to have you back. I do recall you had a representative on here before.

I have sent you a PM on behalf of the Admin & Mod team regarding setting you up as a supporting retailer.

All the best and looking forward to having you guys on board

Hey all,

I've been vaping for a little over 2 months now and haven't had a single smoke since I've started. I'm really loving it.

I started out on a EMOW kit with an extra Vision Spinner 2 battery, and later got a MPT3 as well. I've already re-built some Kanger dual-coils (the old and the new ones) and now I've ordered a Tayfun and Vamo V5 (just waiting for them to be delivered). As with so many others on here it seems that instead of just giving up smoking I've actually taken up a new hobby :-D

Not that I'm complaining, I really like gadgets and having more "chargeables" around is great fun.

The only thing I am dreading is an extended power outage, but other than that I am very happy to be vaping and not smoking.

Just got some new juice from SkyBlue (which is located about 1km from where I live) and I am loving it - great people too!

Oh and I do have one convert to my name...so far - here's hoping for many more :-D

welcome to the forum free3dom and congrats on giving up on the stinkies. this new hobby is not bad at all, beats smelling like a ashtray. have fun on the forum, i can see you will fit in perfectly

Hey all,

I've been vaping for a little over 2 months now and haven't had a single smoke since I've started. I'm really loving it.

Hi and welcome to the forum @free3dom. ( and all the other members I have not personally welcomed too )
It seems that quite a few of the recent members are all well settled into vaping and steadfast in their non-smoking (ad)ventures. Starter kits like the EMOW and Vision Spinner / MPT3 combos are definitely winners compared to some of the other kits available. Add @Melinda & @Derick 's juices to that combo, and you really cannot go wrong.
Well done on the convert too! It's not all that easy to convince some people to join the 'dark side'.

As far as Centurion and our power outages go, a passthrough device (vape while charging) and car charger would definitely come in handy.
I'm surprised I have not seen any Solar Chargers readily available locally, but then again, I have not really hunted for any so there might be some out there. That would definitely be one more handy 'gadget' to add to your list, especially with the recent events in the area ;)

As far as your new hobby goes, there are plenty of wizards active on the forum that do not mind one bit in sharing any of their own journeys, wisdom, tips, tricks, humour and even their Google-foo.

I hope you enjoy the forum and it's inhabitants as much as we do :)

Hey all,

I started out on a EMOW kit with an extra Vision Spinner 2 battery, and later got a MPT3 as well. I've already re-built some Kanger dual-coils (the old and the new ones) and now I've ordered a Tayfun and Vamo V5 (just waiting for them to be delivered). As with so many others on here it seems that instead of just giving up smoking I've actually taken up a new hobby :-D

Not that I'm complaining, I really like gadgets and having more "chargeables" around is great fun.

The only thing I am dreading is an extended power outage, but other than that I am very happy to be vaping and not smoking.

Just got some new juice from SkyBlue (which is located about 1km from where I live) and I am loving it - great people too!

Oh and I do have one convert to my name...so far - here's hoping for many more :-D

welcome to the forum @free3dom
well done and congrats on the 3 months stinkie free. adding converts is always a bonus.
good luck going forward mate

Hey all,

Welcome to the forum @free3dom, hope you enjoy your stay here :D

@Kuhlkatz Thanks so much for the mention and @free3dom good to see you on the forum, very happy that you are enjoying the juice :-D Power in Centurion is a really crappy the last few weeks isn't it...

Welcome to all the new members, hope you all stay #1 on the podium

QuitSmoking2.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, such nice people on here :)
Looking forward to many interesting conversations :-D

@Melinda I am absolutely loving the Strawberry Snap...my all day juice for 2 days now, really amazing. Thanks again.

@Kuhlkatz I would definitely buy a solar charger, just for the peace of mind :nod:

Last edited:
Hi everybody. My name is Antonius, short version "Tony" and I quit analogues 3 months ago and never look back since. As nearly everybody I started on a Twisp as they are readily available at all major shopping malls. Always craving for the better and due to this forum I quickly "upgraded" to an Emow v/v starter kit even though not really using the v/v that often. But the air flow control is a really nice thing. Further reading this forum I quickly realized that v/v is the one thing but v/w is the better. So I ended up getting me a MVP 2 with a Nautilus Mini on top. And that is a really nice combo. No problems at all but same as with the Emow I don't really use the variable voltage/wattage settingsthat much.

Finally yesterday I decided to go Reo and ordered a Reo Grand LP with an RM4. Completely inexperienced in rebuilding the coils myself I had a good look at a lot of YouTube videos and am quite confident to manage this task especially with the assistance of this community!

And by the way, with my purchase of the Reo I want to assist the South Africans to kick the German butts...:D Even though I am German myself.... You are allowed to call me "The German"

Happy vaping!

Finally yesterday I decided to go Reo and ordered a Reo Grand LP with an RM4. Completely inexperienced in rebuilding the coils myself I had a good look at a lot of YouTube videos and am quite confident to manage this task especially with the assistance of this community!

Great decision @Antonius Scheid ! And there will be plenty of people to help you... and if you get stuck or need help I'm in Winston Park! ;-)

Welcome to the forum @Antonius Scheid :)

I gather you've been keeping an eye on us for a while, thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your stay. I have a feeling you will fit right in here :D

Hi everybody. My name is Antonius, short version "Tony" and I quit analogues 3 months ago and never look back since. As nearly everybody I started on a Twisp as they are readily available at all major shopping malls. Always craving for the better and due to this forum I quickly "upgraded" to an Emow v/v starter kit even though not really using the v/v that often. But the air flow control is a really nice thing. Further reading this forum I quickly realized that v/v is the one thing but v/w is the better. So I ended up getting me a MVP 2 with a Nautilus Mini on top. And that is a really nice combo. No problems at all but same as with the Emow I don't really use the variable voltage/wattage settingsthat much.

And by the way, with my purchase of the Reo I want to assist the South Africans to kick the German butts...:D Even though I am German myself.... You are allowed to call me "The German"

Happy vaping!
Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to welcome you in our own Reoville. Some info on Reos here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/reo-the-basics.2561/. The RM4 is the Atomic - there is a thread on that in Reoville as well: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/the-atomic-thread.4890/
Presume you ordered directly from www.Reosmods.com and not from Vapour Mountain? Hang in there with the wait, it is agony.
Happy vaping German. Auf wiedersehn.

Happy vaping!

Great intro @Antonius Scheid
Welcome to the forum
Congrats on giving up the stinkies - great achievement

And wishing you all the best with your Reo - I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun - and many happy vapes.
And thanks for helping SA to beat Germany in the Reo household count!
Let us know how it goes

Hi all. Im from pretoria and ive been vaping for nearly 9 months. I started on green smoke witch wasnt for me at all and soon went on to twisp. I came acros this forum and now im really looking for something better and to learn from you peaple. So any nowledge and advise that you gies can give is strongly appreaciated. Espessially about wat device to buy next and what flavours. Thanks in advance. Good to be here. ;)

Hi all. Im from pretoria and ive been vaping for nearly 9 months. I started on green smoke witch wasnt for me at all and soon went on to twisp. I came acros this forum and now im really looking for something better and to learn from you peaple. So any nowledge and advise that you gies can give is strongly appreaciated. Espessially about wat device to buy next and what flavours. Thanks in advance. Good to be here. ;)

Welcome to the forum @exodus ... hope you find everything you need here.

Welcome @exodus
Congrats on the vaping - 9 months is quite some time

I too started on Green Smoke and Twisp. They got me off the stinkies. I carry my GreenSmoke with me to this day as a backup of a backup ;-)

Where to from here? Good question. In my view you will probably find the best vape with more power and some sort of rebuildable device, where you build your own coils. There are tons of options though so I suggest you take it slow and spend som time reading the forum a bit.

If you dont want to rebuild your own coils then something like the Nautilus Mini with the new BVC coils powered by a decent regulated mod capable of about 20 Watts will serve you well. You may not get the best vape on the planet but I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

On the juice front, check out the e-liquid reviews section. I suggest trying out the various local juice manufacturers and then a few locally available premium international juices. The juice journey is a long and rewarding one and can be quite expensive. Once again, take it slow and go for smaller sample bottles at first if you can.

All the best

Most welcome. Congrats on the 9 months - a great achievement. Maybe this thread will be of help in your quest: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/new-here.5880/
Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @exodus, take your time and poke around a bit, there is tons of info, hope you find what you're looking for here :)

Hi there I'm Wazie from the VGOD South Africa crew, I've been smoking hookah for years & recently decided to give it up for vaping, I ordered my panzer & just waiting for it to arrive for me to hitting the clouds. VGOD is a american crew who has their own amazing vape juice.. And my crew are based here in South Africa, we specialize in smoke/vape tricks & hard hitting clouds, we can be hired or for a good cause invited to perform some tricks at events or to showcase a new product or liquid, if you have time please do check out the VGOD South Africa facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VGODSA
Like & Share to help us grow:h: for more information pm me or email me at : wazielegend@gmail.com .. I hope to be a regular poster here :)

Back