Introduce Yourselves:

Hi to all.

Used to be a 20-25 stinkie user for about 10 years. I made the move to E-cigs about 3weeks ago. Bought the double starter set from Digicig and busy vaping USA Mix and Berry mix, in 12ml strenght. Still smoking one "stinkie" late evenings outside, but will try and stop as from today. My passion besides vaping/smoking is fly fishing for yellowfish and mountain biking. Father of two, married for 10 years and staying in the old Free State, and yes Afrikaans is first langauge, so please don't hammer me on the grammar :) . Hoping to meet some nice people hear and get good advice and one day return it.
Hi @Smokey_Robinson ! Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! Please ask if you have any questions.
Daar is meer afrikaanse oukies op die forum as wat mens dink. :-D

Hi to all.

Used to be a 20-25 stinkie user for about 10 years. I made the move to E-cigs about 3weeks ago. Bought the double starter set from Digicig and busy vaping USA Mix and Berry mix, in 12ml strenght. Still smoking one "stinkie" late evenings outside, but will try and stop as from today. My passion besides vaping/smoking is fly fishing for yellowfish and mountain biking. Father of two, married for 10 years and staying in the old Free State, and yes Afrikaans is first langauge, so please don't hammer me on the grammar :) . Hoping to meet some nice people hear and get good advice and one day return it.

hello and welcome to the forum. amazing achievement thus far. good luck with your quest going forward

I do VM4 from Vapor mountain as my adv and alternate with some other juices in the arsenal.

Hi to all.

Most welcome @Smokey_Robinson
Congrats on the vaping! That is a great thing you have done.
As for your grammar, I think your intro reads perfectly! Nothing to be ashamed of. I wish I could write Afrikaans as good as that ;-)
Enjoy the forum and all the best for the vaping!

Guys......just one question.

My rig is a digicig one, with a 650mha battery. Getting the idea it's not charging one as it should. Can I just replace it with a stronger 900mha battery? Then I read there are different types, refering to coils, how do I know which one I can buy?

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong thread to post it in.

Hi to all.

Welcome @Smokey_Robinson !

Is it purely coincidence that you have both been married and smoking for 10 years? ;)

Hi to all.

Welcome @Smokey_Robinson :D

I'm sure you're going to like it here ;)

Lol @Wesley. Nope we both smoked when me met, sorry, doing sums now and it's about 12-13years I have been smoking...my bad. Tried getting my wife over also bought the whole kit, got new liquids......jury is still out. She is at least down from 15 stinkies a day to about 4-5 and no smoking in or near the house.

Thanks @BumbleBee for the reward/medal?
@Wesley.....we refer to some okes as keyboard warriors in fly fishing. They are experts....in sitting and typing the whole day and not doing a lot of fishing, they also tend to hammer guys who actually catch fish, must be jealousy?

Back