Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everyone,

I have been vaping for a bit over a year now. I have also been lurking for a while.

My humble beginnings from a maxi have only progressed to a vv battery and a protank.

My brother has subsequently shown me the light with a rba and mech.

So my search for better vaping continues and I will be keeping an eye on the classifieds.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :)
Hi there @Va-poor I'm lad to hear you have been upgraded from lurker to official member. Your vaping journey is just about to begin with the search for new gear. It's addictive and accumulating new gear and juices is what will come naturally to you very soon

Well done mate...great that you managed to steer clear of the nic - sure it's fun, but it's a bit of a bummer when all the batteries die at the same time and eksom kills the power :eek:

Enjoy the flavours and the gear...I half expect that's the best part of vaping anyways ;-)
Want , nae need more spare batteries, precious batteries :D

Thx for the warm welcome - like any new hobby (read obsession) there is plenty to learn and I am trying to work my way through the threads.

Hi all, been vaping a little over two years, start back then with a Leo and currently rocking a VapeOnly mech mod with a Lemo RTA. I'm in the market for a new device though, I miss my variable voltage. Hoping to have some nice discussions and learn interesting things on this forum.

Welcome @Tarka ...you chose a good time for an upgrade (or relapse :D) to VV/VW - the market is positively booming with fantastic devices right now. Good luck in your search, there's no shortage of info on here :)

Hi all, been vaping a little over two years, start back then with a Leo and currently rocking a VapeOnly mech mod with a Lemo RTA. I'm in the market for a new device though, I miss my variable voltage. Hoping to have some nice discussions and learn interesting things on this forum.
Welcome @Tarka :)

Hope you enjoy the forum :D

Welcome to the community @Tarka.
2 years an amazing achievement. And definitely means you are no longer a noob Vaper. There is an abundance of information here. If you need any assistance just let us know and you will see the responses come flooding in. All of the best on your hunt for a new mod

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'm leaning towards the istick , but I also still wanted use my 18350 batteries. I'll do some research and decide.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I'm leaning towards the istick , but I also still wanted use my 18350 batteries. I'll do some research and decide.
Most welcome. The iStick is a great little device. Do see from some of the newest threads we shall shortly have all sorts of Mini Box Mods - Cloupor, Sigelei, IPV, etcetera - shall be spoilt for choice. And all look like they will be quite affordable. Happy vaping.

Hi all,

My name is James. Originally from Somerset West/Cape Town and now living in London, UK.

Started feeling really terrible about my 20 cigs a day habit bout 3 months ago. Did some research and discovered the wonderful world of ecigs and vaping.

Two months of no cigs now and going strong, and most importantly feeling much better :)

I use Kangertech almost exclusively when it comes to atomizers (they also all use the same coils which is a bonus). Batteries/mods include some egos, the mvp 2 (can't recommend this enough, and recently got a sigelei zmax mini.

Hi all,

My name is James. Originally from Somerset West/Cape Town and now living in London, UK.

Started feeling really terrible about my 20 cigs a day habit bout 3 months ago. Did some research and discovered the wonderful world of ecigs and vaping.

Two months of no cigs now and going strong, and most importantly feeling much better :)

I use Kangertech almost exclusively when it comes to atomizers (they also all use the same coils which is a bonus). Batteries/mods include some egos, the mvp 2 (can't recommend this enough, and recently got a sigelei zmax mini.
Welcome to the forum :)

Really glad to hear vaping is working so well for you ;) Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask if you need any advice

Hi all
weird-tales.jpg

Hi all,

Welcome James. I am new here too and can't state strongly enough how welcoming and helpful everyone here is. You will enjoy your stay!

Hi all,

Most welcome. Congrats on the 2 months - no mean achievement. Yes, the MVP2 is a tried and tested device, even has it own subforum here. Happy vaping.

Welcome @J_ler. Great job on 2 months smoke free - truly a great achievement to be proud of. Welcome to our little "cloud", enjoy your stay :)

Welcome @J_ler
Congrats on a great achievement of 2 months stinkie free. It can only get better from here. Best of luck going forward

Welcome @J_ler. Lots of knowledge to be tapped here. Wow, only two months and you already own so many devices. I got some catching up to do

Welcome all new members... You have come to right place... Lots of lovely people to help you along your journey of vaping! Vape strong!

Hi All

Am now vaping for over a year ... started with a twisp and have evolved to Mini mega :)
Using Kangertech clearomiser with vision spinner battery ...Loving It . I do still Love the Twsip flavours as i have not yet found so premium flavours yet...Unless someone can advise better ....?

This is an Awesome Site , Thanks all ...
Vape On

With Vaping regards ' Mo

Hi All

Am now vaping for over a year ... started with a twisp and have evolved to Mini mega :)
Using Kangertech clearomiser with vision spinner battery ...Loving It . I do still Love the Twsip flavours as i have not yet found so premium flavours yet...Unless someone can advise better ....?

This is an Awesome Site , Thanks all ...
Vape On

With Vaping regards ' Mo
Welcome to the forum @Mo Khan :)

Back