Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Mo Khan ... great stuff vaping for 1 year plus, that puts you in Veteran territory :)

As for premium flavours...we are spoiled for choice with fantastic local and inernational made juices sold by the various vendors on here.
Have a look a the e-liquid reviews section to get an idea of what is available and how the stack up.

Enjoy the vaping and the forum :D

Hi All

Am now vaping for over a year ... started with a twisp and have evolved to Mini mega :)
Using Kangertech clearomiser with vision spinner battery ...Loving It . I do still Love the Twsip flavours as i have not yet found so premium flavours yet...Unless someone can advise better ....?

This is an Awesome Site , Thanks all ...
Vape On

With Vaping regards ' Mo
Most welcome. Congrats on the year+ - an awesome achievement. Have you tried the juices from www.vapourmountain.co.za? Their Berry Blaze and VM4 are hugely popular. Happy vaping.

Hi All

Am now vaping for over a year ... started with a twisp and have evolved to Mini mega :)
Using Kangertech clearomiser with vision spinner battery ...Loving It . I do still Love the Twsip flavours as i have not yet found so premium flavours yet...Unless someone can advise better ....?

Vape On

With Vaping regards ' Mo
Hi @Mo Khan
Welcome to the clan.

I also used to love the Twisp flavours, until I convert to Vapour Mountain (VM).

VM is much cheaper than Twisp and very good clean quality.
VM flavours are also available in variable strength opposed to Twisp 0mg/18mg only.

Hello everyone :)

I'm John from Durban, ZA. Vaping now for almost a year. Daily Vape is a vision Spinner II, a Protank Mini 3 and a Protank 2 :)

Hi All

Vape On

With Vaping regards ' Mo
Hey Mo. Took me a while to gather up the courage to try something new. I'm really enjoying the Vape Elixir range. Not a great throat hit but amazing flavour so I usually mix with Wild flavours from eciggies. The wild range isn't bad either, you just have to choose your flavours carefully. Vape king e-juice is great too. Got a box of Liqua flavours over the weekend. They smell great, hope they vape great too

Welcome to the forum @John

Glad to hear you're enjoying vaping and trying new juices, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Sup @John

Enjoy the forum bro, this place is an encyclopedia of information

Happy Vaping

Hi to all the peeps. Finally joined up. Been vaping about a year and half now, Started off with the nitty gritty green smoke.
My name is Dean, I love futurama, especially Bender. I am from Kempton Park. Happy days.

hello and welcom @Bender
a year and half is quite the achevement. please do share some of your experiences with us

Hey @Marzuq
No, not a lot of exp, been using clearos after green smoke. Only started in April this year building on RDA and RTA. So I would say exp from April this year 2014.;-)

Hey @Marzuq
No, not a lot of exp, been using clearos after green smoke. Only started in April this year building on RDA and RTA. So I would say exp from April this year 2014.;-)

Welcome @Bender ...that's still longer than alot of us ;)

But now your "real" vaping journey can begin since you've joined up here ;-):giggle:

PS: Hope you've created your own bender RBA (the kayfun seems a popular device in this regard) :D

sTwNgfU.jpg

Welcome to all the new members. Hope you find your stay friendly and informative, we are generally a friendly bunch but we do try and keep jokes to a minimum this is serious stuffs :wasntme:

not-sure-if-trolling-or-being-serious.jpg

Back