Introduce Yourselves:

Helloooooo everyone!!! :)

I'm Walljee, been vaping say for the past 6 to 8 months and never looked back. Started off with a Kbox and just received my sexy RX 200 today :rofl:. Anyway it's great to finally sign up after months of trolling your pages randomly from time to time and the insight the different topics has given me with regards to all the basics I was dyer need of. Keep up the top stuff really exited to be here.

Welcome to the forum @Steamin Demon - congrats on signing up
Great gear you have. That RX200 sounds amazing. Enjoy and let us know how it goes

Hi Ecigssa members!

My Name is George, and I reside in Johannesburg.

I got introduced into vaping, via friends, and purchased a secondhand Cloupour T6 from a member in August 2015. Haven't smoked a cig, since.
Tank wise, I started off on a silverplay v2 and lemo2. Four months into vaping, I now own an xcubeII with Smok TFV4 & UD Bellus rta's.
On the way, is a Kooper Mini and Billow V2.

My favourite juices, have to be the ELP range as well as MMM range. Recently, enjoying Cuttwood - Bird Brains (so close to looper!)

Other hobbies include: Motocross, Gaming, Djing, Music Production, getting tattoos (its a hobby, not an addiction!)

Hi Ecigssa members!

My Name is George, and I reside in Johannesburg.

I got introduced into vaping, via friends, and purchased a secondhand Cloupour T6 from a member in August 2015. Haven't smoked a cig, since.
Tank wise, I started off on a silverplay v2 and lemo2. Four months into vaping, I now own an xcubeII with Smok TFV4 & UD Bellus rta's.
On the way, is a Kooper Mini and Billow V2.

My favourite juices, have to be the ELP range as well as MMM range. Recently, enjoying Cuttwood - Bird Brains (so close to looper!)

Other hobbies include: Motocross, Gaming, Djing, Music Production, getting tattoos (its a hobby, not an addiction!)

Welcome to the forum @KimVapeDashian - your forum name is a hoot - lol
Thanks for the detailed intro - congrats on the vaping and the gear - you seem very well set up!
Enjoy your stay
You now just need a cool avatar pic to go with that name ;-)

Welcome to the forum @KimVapeDashian - your forum name is a hoot - lol
Thanks for the detailed intro - congrats on the vaping and the gear - you seem very well set up!
Enjoy your stay
You now just need a cool avatar pic to go with that name ;-)

Thanks @Silver . I will attend to my avatar today :p thank you for the warm welcome!

*EDIT* @Silver , does that now work? haha

Last edited:
I see so, lol.
Please be so kind as to explain whereabouts "Chairland" is (in your location)

It so happens to be the most mysterious place out, in the wild wild South Africa.

Where programming, systems administration and money earning takes place...

It is, the greatest. its is CHAIRLAND.

It so happens to be the most mysterious place out, in the wild wild South Africa.

Where programming, systems administration and money earning takes place...

It is, the greatest. its is CHAIRLAND.

Ah, ok, that - lol.
Anyhow, it helps with several things on the forum to put your city in there, but its your choice

Hello everyone!

I'm Kagiso from Joburg. I started vaping last week Friday!

I quit smoking many years ago but my willpower tends to go down the drain when I drink.

So i quit drinking for a while. Unsustainable: Because wine must be had. Frequently.

Long story short: I got the iJust 2 for me and a Pro Tank mini 3 for My SO to replace her cracked Evod (She's still trying to quit).

We've been puffing merrily since Friday 11th and now I'm ready to go hunting for juice. (Suggest a fav when you say hey - something locally attainable, because ZAR vs the world.)

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Kagiso . Many local vendors here.

Hi I'm Jessica
I started vaping about 2 or 3 months ago and I'm a fruitlooper!!! :) I love the fruitloop flavors!!
I'm from the Amanzimtoti area...

Hello everyone!

I quit smoking many years ago but my willpower tends to go down the drain when I drink.

So i quit drinking for a while. Unsustainable: Because wine must be had. Frequently.

Long story short: I got the iJust 2 for me and a Pro Tank mini 3 for My SO to replace her cracked Evod (She's still trying to quit).

We've been puffing merrily since Friday 11th and now I'm ready to go hunting for juice. (Suggest a fav when you say hey - something locally attainable, because ZAR vs the world.)

Thanks.
Welcome to the family kayzer!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Kayzer
Congrats on the vaping! And hope it goes well for your SO to quit the stinkies.
Tell us what types of flavours you like and we can suggest something. Do you like tobacco, fruits, menthols, desserts?

Hi I'm Jessica
I started vaping about 2 or 3 months ago and I'm a fruitlooper!!! :) I love the fruitloop flavors!!
I'm from the Amanzimtoti area...

Welcome @Jessica
Congrats on the vaping. Toti is a great place!
Enjoy your stay

Hello everyone!

Thanks.[/QUOTE
Welcome @Kayzer hope you enjoy the forum.

Hi all
I was a smoker for 6 years and now i vape its been a month now and im loving it
Iv had a twisp for about a year now and it doesn't do it for me
Afew if my friends vape and I tried it out and ja now im hooked
I started out with a small istick 30w and a kangertech tank now i have a smok x cube 2 and a billow v2 and the v2 nano and a tfv4 loving it all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Robin,enjoy the forum

Back