Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Team

Im at Technical account manager at Dell and i have been vaping now for past 2 months and have not gone back to the dark side. My first mod is a vtc mini with a just2 tank and im looking to upgrade now.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Good gear you got going there. Happy vaping.

Hey Team

Im at Technical account manager at Dell and i have been vaping now for past 2 months and have not gone back to the dark side. My first mod is a vtc mini with a just2 tank and im looking to upgrade now.

@anthony001

welcome to the forum and congrats on the strong 2 months away from the dark side :)

i used to be a technical account manager for Dell as well back in the day. got moved to unisys shortly after.

Wow guys thanks for all the info I really appreciate it. Nice to have a group of people that were in a similar position and know so much. You're all great. Thanks so much

Welcome to the forums everyone! Hope you find it as informative, friendly and fun as I do :D

Hi

After 30 years of smoking I gave up 6 months ago on doctors orders, haven't touched a cigarette since but I do miss them every single day.

Threw myself into vaping with reckless abandon and more enthusiasm than knowledge - Started on a Subtank plus on top of a Cloupor GT and rapidly progressed through various mods and tanks until settling on my perfect setup (for now), an Aromamizer running titanium vertical coils on top of an Efusion DNA200 with a Goblin Mini VTC Mini combo as backup.

I have been lurking on the forum for some time and find it informative and entertaining, well done.

Hi

After 30 years of smoking I gave up 6 months ago on doctors orders, haven't touched a cigarette since but I do miss them every single day.

Threw myself into vaping with reckless abandon and more enthusiasm than knowledge - Started on a Subtank plus on top of a Cloupor GT and rapidly progressed through various mods and tanks until settling on my perfect setup (for now), an Aromamizer running titanium vertical coils on top of an Efusion DNA200 with a Goblin Mini VTC Mini combo as backup.

I have been lurking on the forum for some time and find it informative and entertaining, well done.
Welcome @OneEyeLeft ! Thanks for introducing yourself to us! Are we allowed to ask what happened to the other eye?

Hahaha, @Stosta you certainly may - I lost my right eye while doing military service back in the day. So I have only one eye left and it is the left eye.

Hahaha, @Stosta you certainly may - I lost my right eye while doing military service back in the day. So I have only one eye left and it is the left eye.
Ah sorry to hear that man! I know a couple of guys that still bare the scars of military service, I'm glad I'm young enough to have dodged that. That Aromamizer and DNA is a really serious setup isn't it? Would love to see a pic of it!

Hi

Well, you certainly don't need a complementary introduction to vaping lesson, do you?

Welcome home! Sounds like you are in a position to help the newbies around here, which is always a good thing.

Hi

Welcome to the forum @OneEyeLeft
Congrats on giving up the smoking. Great achievement!
I know what you mean about missing it. I also missed it for quite a while but the cravings for a smoke got less and less after a year for me.
Thanks for the intro and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey from here on!

Hi

welcome @OneEyeLeft

i like your style!

Hey Team

Maybe just a better tank it is a nice mod...

Hi

I sometimes see people smoking a cig and my brain goes "I WANT".
I find it disturbing in a way but will power is a great thing. All the best with your efforts Sir!

I sometimes see people smoking a cig and my brain goes "I WANT".
I find it disturbing in a way but will power is a great thing. All the best with your efforts Sir!
Okay so maybe it might just be the initial infatuation/borderline obsession I seemed to have developed but most of my buddy's and family are smokers and for the 6 weeks I have been vaping I haven't touched a cig or actually had a craving for it...maybe the craving will strike when my back is turned and my juice is finished or batter dies....soma get nervous just thinking about it

Okay so maybe it might just be the initial infatuation/borderline obsession I seemed to have developed but most of my buddy's and family are smokers and for the 6 weeks I have been vaping I haven't touched a cig or actually had a craving for it...maybe the craving will strike when my back is turned and my juice is finished or batter dies....soma get nervous just thinking about it
Hang in there, if you try a smoke, a few months, down the line, you will hate it. "Where is the flavour ?????"

Aw man... the first two weeks I would actually SEE a cigarette in my hand. Super vivid daydream vibe. Drove me nuts. Waking up from a dream where I wad smoking a cig to feel all disaapointed when I wake up I mean wtf is that about. If it was a woman sure, sure but a CIGARETTE?!
It was not the first addiction I got rid of I will be honest with all of you. But it has been a hard road. The hardest one yet.

By now my body is doing the thinking. If I smell a smoke I damn near want to throw up. Gagging on my mates ciggy smoke taught me that I had kicked the habit. It is over. No more tobacco.

I spent a day with no mod. Didnt even consider a cigarrette. Trust me mate running out of juice wont get you smoking again. It will just have you ordering double amounts and choosing the fastest shipping option.

You have beat it. Well done.

Hi guys
Vaping for 3 years after kicking the stinkies after 20 years, Enjoy vaping, and really Enjoy all the info on the forum, Im a josi boy but now living in Argentina, Anyway around for a month and need to stock up, been using a nemesis with kayfun, no issues thus far, after browsing the forums, think its time to upgrade to a new set up, OK these are my needs, need a good nic hit in juice and intend mixing, hardware need rebuildable stainless steel tank as im on the move and something solid that wont break on a fall as for the mod was thinking mechanical but open to a solid electronic mod my budget for complete setup is around R2000 including batteries, will be going back for 2 years so need setup to last, will appreciate advices and Thanks for a great forum

Just try keep a spare bottle of juice in "the bottom drawer"
And a charged backup device in the cupboard
One day, when all the stars conspire against you and you are in a pinch you will be sorted

Problem with vaping is it can take a day or two to replace ones gear and juice
Things are changing with all the retail outlets opening but one still cant go to the garage at 10pm and ask for some Jap Cotton and a fresh 18650 ;-)

Hello Guys. My name is Johann, situated in Pretoria.

I came across this forum while doing research about vaping. I have been smoking for more than 20 years and decided it's time to kick the nasty habit. Initially I got me and my wife each the Twisp Clearo about a year ago. Since then, both of us have been vaping on and off. I then decided, without much research, to get a Twisp Aero since I'm quite a heavy smoker and the Clearo just did not deliver what I was looking for. I then discovered this forum and did A LOT of reading on the forum. Two weeks ago I decided to kick it up a gear and ordered a Joyetech Cuboid with the Cubis tank. Since I started vaping on the Cuboid I have not touch a normal cigarette. Well to be truthful, I tried one two days after I got the Cuboid and that was just a horrible experience. I just cannot stand the smell or taste of the stuff and I'm more than happy with sticking to vaping for good. The Cuboid is just an amazing device and I LOVE the amount of vapour as well as the taste. Currently I'm using the SS316 0.5Ohm coil and loving it. I have not experimented with the other coils yet, but I'll get there in the next couple of weeks.

I'm very much a biginner in terms of vaping and since the Cubis tank does not support RBA ( not that I have been able to find anyway) I'm looking to upgrade the tank to a RBA compatible unit in the not to distant future.

Thank you very much for this awesome forum. I'm sure i'll be asking a lot of questions in the future since I want to get into DIY juice as well.

That's it for now, but I'll around to annoy you all with my noob questions quite soon.

Kind regards

GreenyZA

I came across this forum while doing research about vaping. I have been smoking for more than 20 years and decided it's time to kick the nasty habit. Initially I got me and my wife each the Twisp Clearo about a year ago. Since then, both of us have been vaping on and off. I then decided, without much research, to get a Twisp Aero since I'm quite a heavy smoker and the Clearo just did not deliver what I was looking for. I then discovered this forum and did A LOT of reading on the forum. Two weeks ago I decided to kick it up a gear and ordered a Joyetech Cuboid with the Cubis tank. Since I started vaping on the Cuboid I have not touch a normal cigarette. Well to be truthful, I tried one two days after I got the Cuboid and that was just a horrible experience. I just cannot stand the smell or taste of the stuff and I'm more than happy with sticking to vaping for good. The Cuboid is just an amazing device and I LOVE the amount of vapour as well as the taste. Currently I'm using the SS316 0.5Ohm coil and loving it. I have not experimented with the other coils yet, but I'll get there in the next couple of weeks.

I'm very much a biginner in terms of vaping and since the Cubis tank does not support RBA ( not that I have been able to find anyway) I'm looking to upgrade the tank to a RBA compatible unit in the not to distant future.

Thank you very much for this awesome forum. I'm sure i'll be asking a lot of questions in the future since I want to get into DIY juice as well.

That's it for now, but I'll around to annoy you all with my noob questions quite soon.

Kind regards

GreenyZA
Welcome Johann

You have some great kit. Congrats on giving up smaokes

Kind regards

GreenyZA
Welcome, the cubis tank does have an rda fyi. Just search for cubis and you will find us cubis owners talking abt it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back