Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the family gorfrepus

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone :D

@Jean im already learning about mods and vv/vw after just 5 days!!! Sheesh this is scary. Wife gonna murder me! Lol

I want to upgrade but need to figure out what I need. Will post for advice in the noob section soon...

Welcome @gorfrepus
Enjoy the forum
Enjoy the vaping journey

Hi, Im kind of a newbie, I stopped smoking in September 2013, been vaping since. I Started off with twisp and now im using mini protank 2. I smoked for 12 years and tried everything to stop. since Ive started vaping its a breeze!!!

Ive been addicted to this forum for the last 2 week and joined in because I want to be part of this great community!!

Ive even tried the DIY route with my brother in Law and I enjoyed it but a bit to much work. lol

I look forward to having alot of fun on this forum with you guys!!

Welcome @Wca ! and congratulations being stinkie free since Sep '13.

Hi, Im kind of a newbie, I stopped smoking in September 2013, been vaping since. I Started off with twisp and now im using mini protank 2. I smoked for 12 years and tried everything to stop. since Ive started vaping its a breeze!!!

Ive been addicted to this forum for the last 2 week and joined in because I want to be part of this great community!!

Ive even tried the DIY route with my brother in Law and I enjoyed it but a bit to much work. lol

I look forward to having alot of fun on this forum with you guys!!
Most welcome. Almost 7 months of vaping, awesome and congrats - certainly not a newbie at vaping. Be sure to join us at the next Cape Vape Meet: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/cape-vape-round-2.964/. Happy vaping.

Hi there. Hope to start using an e-cig soon. Been doing some reading on the forum. Looks like there is a lot to learn. Will keep you updated on my progress.

Welcome @Fly
I suggest you fly to your nearest vaping stockist and get yourself some kit and start vaping!
Enjoy the forum - it's a great place ;-)

Welcome @Fly , believe you will learn as much as I did in record time on this great forum.

Hi there, I bought myself a twisp 2 weeks ago and within 3 days stopped smoking (was sitting at 60 per day!)

I see from the forums that the Twisp is not always the most popular and I have had some of the issues described but for the moment if it keeps me off cigs I can live with that!

Hi there, I bought myself a twisp 2 weeks ago and within 3 days stopped smoking (was sitting at 60 per day!)

I see from the forums that the Twisp is not always the most popular and I have had some of the issues described but for the moment if it keeps me off cigs I can live with that!

I will forever be grateful to Twisp for getting me started! You will never look back and as you start to experiment with the better devices you will never go back to the dark side of stinkies again! A very warm welcome Allan!

Most welcome to the forum, @Allan. Nothing wrong with Twisp, especially if it keeps you off the stinkies. Congrats. Happy vaping. Shoot if you have any questions.

Thanks for the responses.

For the moment the one question I have is whether the other liquids will work as well in a twisp as I feel their liquid prices are a rip off?

I was a Marlboro Blue Ice smoker and have been using the Polar Mint (3 bottles in the first 2 weeks!)

welcome to all the new peeps. hope you enjoy your stay

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Why's all my posts double today or am I still seeing double after the weekend?

Thanks for the responses.

For the moment the one question I have is whether the other liquids will work as well in a twisp as I feel their liquid prices are a rip off?

I was a Marlboro Blue Ice smoker and have been using the Polar Mint (3 bottles in the first 2 weeks!)

Welcome @Allan

I was a Marlboro Blue Ice smoker as well, also started with the Twisp and loved the polar mint, and rebel. I don't use my Twisp any more, just for emergency's. Haha, The Twisp isn't the best product on the market but unfortunately it is the most expensive. But it works. Enjoy and very welcome!!

Back