Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Wayne - I liked your intro.

Firstly, congrats on giving up the analogs to you and your wife - that is a great thing indeed!

Amazing how this vaping thing becomes a hobby and a never ending quest for a better vape and better juices...

Enjoy the forum and wishing you all the best with your vaping!

Thank you all for the welcome, already I can see I am going to enjoy being a member here.

Assistance required please.

Unable to update my profile avatar?

Looks updated to me ;-)

Welcome @Wayne ... congrats on what you guys have done, doesnt it feel good knowing that have already added many years onto your life.

You are definitely in the right place... most of us here have the same problem as you. We love prolonging our life by continuing vaping, but to do this we find the need to constantly buy the newest gadgets... therefore giving us a constant source of conversation and a good bond.

welcome and enjoy...

Howdy @Wayne, and welcome to the world of spending all your spare cash on things you don't really need, but "have to have" :p

Welcome @Wayne :) congrats on swopping over to the awesome world of vaping! Enjoy the journey! :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

i keep my eye on the new members block on the home page hahaha, make them feel welcome as they come in the door hahahaha ;)

i keep my eye on the new members block on the home page hahaha, make them feel welcome as they come in the door hahahaha ;)
That is great. Better way to do it is probably via a PM - some peeps might not like to be called by name before they decide to do a first post. I used to (when time allowed) send them a PM with "Welcome" as the heading and reading something like this:
Most welcome to the forum. Feel free to browse around and ask questions. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/introduce-yourselves.24/. Happy vaping. Andre
Will be awesome if you agree to do something like this when time allows?

That is great. Better way to do it is probably via a PM - some peeps might not like to be called by name before they decide to do a first post. I used to (when time allowed) send them a PM with "Welcome" as the heading and reading something like this:
Most welcome to the forum. Feel free to browse around and ask questions. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/introduce-yourselves.24/. Happy vaping. Andre
Will be awesome if you agree to do something like this when time allows?
cool :) will do... sorry... :(

cool :) will do... sorry... :(
Thank you, much appreciated. Was not criticising, just telling it as I see it - and I have been wrong many a time. So, if you disagree, please engage. Thanks again, your PMs will personalise the forum experience from the start.

I agree with @Matthee -

But @Metal Liz - your enthusiasm on the forum is wonderful! Keep it up! You are definitely making it a better place.

Sup all

started vaping about 3 to 4 weeks ago, with a EGO CV2 mini kit from cape vape.
i managed to stay of stinkies completely from day one.

my question now is how do i get a better throat hit, as now i dont get a thrat hit like i used to. i have changed coils thinking that it was expired or done...but its the same...

what steps should i take next.....

Hi and welcome to the forum

have you changed your juice ? that could be one of the reasons as to why you getting less TH

eliquid with higher nic and pg is responsible for throat hit

firstly, welcome @PeterHarris :) you've come to the right place! i'm sure one of the experts here can give you plenty of advice on how to improve your vaping experience! Well done on making the swop and doing so well with staying away from stinkies!!! :D

Back