Introduce Yourselves:

thanks for the welcome :)

yes i am on the cape vape juice - i have loads! prefer the american tobaco flavour, mix it now ans then with spearmint.
so my juice has remained the same.

take into account that this is a standard battery not a VV (i just learned what it stand for :p ) one.

i was also on cape vape to start with, still have some of their juice that i mix here and there with other juices for a bit of tobacco flavouring... i think you're problem might lie in the juice, if your atty is not giving you any problems (like mine did), then maybe try some of the juices recommended here on the site, a great place to start is Vapour Mountain (@Oupa) juices! They are full of flavour and give a great TH on our normal batteries. Also, knowing where you started, i was there about a week ago, with only trying the tobacco and mint / spearmint flavours, don't be afraid of the fruit flavours, they are delish! :D

Cape Vape doesn't tell you the PG/VG balance and they only supply 18mg

pg = propylene glycol ( throat hit )

vg = vegetable glycerine (vapour production)

PG: Propylene glycol USP
VG: Glycerine USP

Both are base liquids for vaping

PG: mineral based, thinner than VG, requires less flavouring than VG, more likely to "pop" when vaped (some like this, some don't), more likely to produce rare allergic reactions than VG.

VG: vegetable based, thicker than PG, requires more flavouring than PG, less likely to "pop" when vaped, less likely to produce rare allergic reactions than PG.

also a small recommended upgrade kit would be the vision spinner and evod/protank clearomisers or innokin mvp / svd

i have ALOT of cape vape flavours - probably enough to last me 3-4 months with my current setup :)
currently its also producing less "smoke" vapour, could that be the cause...?

in my personal opinion... the liquid that we get from cape vape can't hold a candle to the decent liquids out there and definitely didn't vape half as nicely...

could it be that im used to the vapour production of my EGO CV2? as i had great throat hits when i started...
do i need to go bigger...

we all end up going bigger eventually so if its in your financial ability you may , you've been bitten by the bug that we all here have :D

maybe try it with a Evod VV (or any other VV) battery, don't know if @Cape vaping supplies still have one of them for you on sale? but maybe that will sort it for you... That is quite a bit of juice you have there!!!

would it be really worth it going for the Nautilis tank and a Joytech eVic mod thing
the only real put of is the size.....

Now you've hit the waters of @Rob Fisher hahaha, if it's within your budget to upgrade to a better mod, go for it :) but some of the experts on here will definitely be ready with advice on what to upgrade to depending on your budget ;)

id say mvp and nautilus (huge tank +-4ml), mvp has a very very good battery life and its vv/vw

innokin svd is a solid mod if you dont prefer box mods , but you will have to buy a decent charger ( nitecore / efest) and some 18350/18650 batteries

so yes for nautilus

and a NO for Evics - as i dropped my stuff alot :confused:

dont get me wrong they are pretty awesome good looking devices that you can fine tune your vape via the software on the pc but imo its not practical , rather get a reo ( you can drop it in the dam fish it out n vape or drive over it n it will be fine...... lol )

Welcome @PeterHarris, I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Choosing a device setup is a very subjective thing. There are many factors one has to look at and if possible consider where you would like to go with your vaping journey. Can you see vaping as a hobby or just a means to an end?

Personally I would say start at the bottom and work your way up, dont just jump into an expensive mod because a few people have raved about it.

Questions you should be asking yourself are:
1) are you a one flavour guy or do you like to change up your flavours during the day?
2) are your devices prone to dropping and falling?
3) do want a device that will give you better battery life but less power or more power and less battery life?
4) will you always have access to a charger and plug or do you need something where you can simply pop batteries in and out and keep on vaping?

These types of questions will guide you in your decision for your first upgrade but again, as said earlier choosing a mod is very subjective and you will find pro's and con's with each one. Drafting a list of your needs and wants in a device based on the type of experience you are looking for when it comes to vaping can help you narrow down the options to something a bit more manageable and the peeps here are more than willing to assist in providing advice and experiences around the devices you may be interested it.

Hope that helps.

1) are you a one flavour guy or do you like to change up your flavours during the day?
im a guy who would find that 1 awesome flavor and stick to it period
2) are your devices prone to dropping and falling?
yes - so i would need something tough
3) do want a device that will give you better battery life but less power or more power and less battery life?
most days i am close to a power source, but it would be cool if my setup could last a day on a single charge/battery
4) will you always have access to a charger and plug or do you need something where you can simply pop batteries in and out and keep on vaping?

as above.....

i think my goal is to get the nautilus.. can i use it on the Vision spinner battery?

Back