Introduce Yourselves:

hi I am Resistance.been vaping on and off for the last few years since ego years but could never grip it really.quit smoking about a month ago with a twisp and been vaping steadily eversince.

thanks for the welcome Alex.I've been reading a lot and this forum was one of my reads luckily I sign up tonight.you guys are well educated on a lot.hope I can contribute somewhat .

hi I am Resistance.been vaping on and off for the last few years since ego years but could never grip it really.quit smoking about a month ago with a twisp and been vaping steadily eversince.

Welcome @Resistance
Congrats on the month of no stinkies. That is great!
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Welcome @Resistance !

That's a long time in the vaping game, I'm sure you'll have plenty of knowledge to share!

And congrats to a stinky-free month, wishing you many more!

thanks to everyone that welcomed me.sorry could not thank everybody on my first post and don't want anyone to feel that I skipped them

to anyone struggling to quit.
what worked for me was the twisp cue.it took me off a pack a day and some times more.I am not promoting this in any way I have got issues of my own with it.I finally found what I was looking for and that was a chest hit.similar to the throught hit but a filled feeling in my chest.it worked for me .
and still is issues and all.
go check it out try it at a kiosk.if it works for you then go for it.if it doesnt ,I tried to help.also as the other members(veteran members)have said.don't use this as a all day primary device.

guys and gals.sorry I can't thumbs up or give you stars or anything yet.
but here's a star and a thumbs up to everyone just for being supportive and being here

on a more serious note.please be aware of what you are vaping.I realized if you have an intolerance to any fruit stay away from the concentrate and the e juice made with it.
you can still suffer allergic reactions from vaping it

on a more serious note.please be aware of what you are vaping.I realized if you have an intolerance to any fruit stay away from the concentrate and the e juice made with it.

Yeah apparently diabetics have to watch what they use as well.

Hi @RainstormZA
As far as I understand, those with diabetes are not affected by vaping.
Have a look at this thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-with-diabetes.t4006/

I think it's more depends on whats in the juices - to my knowledge, most of them only have sweetners which is ok for diabetes.

@Hooked: correct me if I"m wrong, I recalled somewhere someone asking about the sweetness contents of the juices and if it's safe for diabetes, I can't remember who it was.

to anyone struggling to quit.
what worked for me was the twisp cue.it took me off a pack a day and some times more.I am not promoting this in any way I have got issues of my own with it.I finally found what I was looking for and that was a chest hit.similar to the throught hit but a filled feeling in my chest.it worked for me .
and still is issues and all.
go check it out try it at a kiosk.if it works for you then go for it.if it doesnt ,I tried to help.also as the other members(veteran members)have said.don't use this as a all day primary device.

@Resistance I can relate to what you've said. I recently bought an Aspire Gusto Mini which works with nicotine salts pods. I just LOVE the hit that it gives me - very strong nic - but I also don't use it all day long. Just a puff or two when I need a little push up the hill!

Interesting, so people with nut allergies better stay away from Peanut Butter? Never thought of this before, thanks for raising the point!

Regards

Hi @RainstormZA
As far as I understand, those with diabetes are not affected by vaping.
Have a look at this thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-with-diabetes.t4006/

@Silver @Rainstorm I agree. I'm diabetic and one of my first questions on this forum was about the e-juice ingredients. I've also tried to read up on it on the Internet and so far I haven't found any articles that raise a red flag.

The only thing is that diabetics might find many of the juice flavours overwhelmingly sweet, because they're not used to anything so sweet in their daily lives. In one of my posts a long time ago one of our members, whose girlfriend is diabetic, suggested using a 60/40 VG/PG and yes, it is much better.

hi guys...ya where were we...I felt this uncomfortable feeling and weirdness in my chest.then I realized I smell pineapple somewhere...

I think if its artificial then it would be ok.but don't hold me to it.peanut and nut allergies are more serious than pineapple and coconut

Hi all, my name is Cyber I’ve been vaping since December 2015 started with a Twisp Aero and stopped after 3 months, started again in June this year when all the mods started popping up in my town

Hi all, my name is Cyber I’ve been vaping since December 2015 started with a Twisp Aero and stopped after 3 months, started again in June this year when all the mods started popping up in my town

Welcome @CyberBeast
Congrats and enjoy your stay here

Back